Why must he???

Tim

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm at 64mph with no one behind me and the West Point military man just has to do this!
Tim

Last edited:
O yeah. moves like that fustrate the living hell out of me :mad:

On the way home from visiting my old mother up North, i was driving behind a sunday driver desperately looking for a large enuff gap in the oncomming traffic for him to overtake the pickup in front of him.
But before he found that free spot the V8 range rover behind me saw a spot large enuff for him to overtake 3 cars, but he cut it damm close as he only just got bak in our lane before a oncomming car came by, and to be honest i think the oncomming guy had to brake a Little for the range rover to get back in his lane.

PPL who drive and leave ther own safty in hands of other drivers on the road is a major danger.

Two possibilities:
1) He realised at the last moment that he needed to take that exit.
2) He's a dick head.

#2 for sure! He had an out of state plate, which West Point is loaded with them. He knew exactly where he needed to go.

I hate this move as well. People would rather merge in front of you, rather than behind.

But I think most of the people do not know better and were not taught how to drive courteously. I basically taught myself how to drive and over the years picked up on good driving habits. This is why I'm more forgiving to drivers than others are.

Back