Wide Lens or Standard Lens

Wide Lens or Standard Lens

• Wide ( B Lens )

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Standard ( A Lens )

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Ah poor Rev, so many cameras so little time :p

Does your wife let you keep them displayed in the house?
Haha I'd love that but she seriously hates the things now :D

I need to start flogging some off as I really do have too many of the things now! Bet you can't guess what a lot of our family and friends are getting from Santa Claus ;)

Haha I'd love that but she seriously hates the things now :D

I need to start flogging some off as I really do have too many of the things now! Bet you can't guess what a lot of our family and friends are getting from Santa Claus ;)
I made the mistake of pointing to the camera when my wife said "I didn't say that"

I can't wait to see what's under my tree ;)

My mrs is a dashcam widow these days :D

This baby made the Super Bowl last year

That video looks great, no noise, and blacks look very solid, I read somewhere that the FW has a lot to do with night time quality, which FW are you using, and are there any mods to picture settings...

I am presently using FW 2.18, but havent had a chance to test night time video.....

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I've been working some VERY LONG hours this semester and have not had a lot of free time. This was with the latest firmware, but I can't remember if this was shot with WDR On or Off. For a while I had WDR Off and it may have been shot with that setting, I'm not 100% sure.

Back