Winycam X100FHD playback problem.

mac

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119S, X100FHD, LB100; Mobius-C2 (x3), Mini 0803, HDR-AS30V
I just got my hands on one and I'm having problems using it with the "new" Winycam playback software. Every second there is a burst of high-frequency energy heard through the speakers. The same captured video/audio files play fine in other software (such as VLC, windows media player, etc.). Sure would like to figure this out since the camera otherwise works very well. I already updated the firmware and I'm using the latest player.

I also have a Livue LB-100 and it works perfectly with the Winycam playback software.

Ideas?

The folks at Winycam have released a new version of their playback software (I assume in response to my problem) and it seems to have resolved the noise issues I was experiencing.

Glad to hear that it has been resolved. Did you contact them regarding the problem? It is great that they responded so quickly.

Hi. I bought it from an ebay seller and he dealt with Winytech directly to resolve the problem. 1-day resolution is pretty good.

I'm hoping to read impressions about this unit from others. Seems like a fairly new unit from these guys and it's not widely distributed yet.

I am having the same problem. I bought the camera recently. I installed the software off the supplied SD card. However after reading this thread i uninstalled the old software and installed the latest but i am still having the same problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Carl :)

Carl said:
I am having the same problem. I bought the camera recently. I installed the software off the supplied SD card. However after reading this thread i uninstalled the old software and installed the latest but i am still having the same problem.

Any help is appreciated.

Carl :)

Dear Carl,

Would you please let me know how is your status? I would like to help you to solve the problem.
Have you installed firmware again? You may download it from below link.

http://itcore.co.kr/livue/lb100/FW01_130613_EN.BIN

If problem still exists, please let me know.
You can also contact me cs@astrobile.com

Regards,
Jeremy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back