Woops... my bad!

CrosstownTee

Reaction score
Country
Belgium
Dash Cam
GS90C Ambarella A7LA70
I make mistakes as well (of course).
I anticipated the last car in the queue ahead to start moving... but it didn't, which caused me to have to break a lot harder than I first estimated... the road was a bit wet, so I got scared and steered left to avoid a collision...
It wasn't necessary in the end and fortunately there wasn't anyone in the lane next to me or right behind me.
It's all on me, this one... but I still think that last car in the queue should've started moving sooner... :rolleyes:

I go there ever so often, and for me its often at intersections where i come up from way behind and the cars up there had a green light for long, but somehow just dont get their ass in gear,
And then on rare occasions ( at least with cars less so with motorcycles ) its the other way around.

You need to give them some extra time so they can finish sending their text !!! :rolleyes:

Yeah, we should have some kind of blunder topic! Mistakes you made yourself.

I have quite a few actually. :oops:
Lest start with this: I knew even 70kph was too fast but tjeezzz!

And, have you even had an outboardcam?

Or when you're being lied to by the weathergirls!
Rain:
hail:

Thankfully the vast majority of personal mistakes I've captured on video were at the race track.

Like the near spinout at the top of 2nd gear at the finish here. It's a lot more nerve wracking when it's in someone else's car!

Sometimes when people come to a stop - They take the OP to distract themselves ...

...Like the near spinout at the top of 2nd gear at the finish here....
Brings back (fond?) memories of many years ago when I was learning to drive competition. Can't even count the number of times I ended up looking where I'd been versus where I was going. :eek:

Fortunately it never happened on public roads, only on the track.

Back