Wow, Insurance Scammer Goes ALL OUT here.

I thought he was Jackie Chan for a minute!

If he'd have just looked he could have saved himself a headache - no wonder they need cams to be visible with that sort of thing to worry about!!

Bet he was really disappointed after all that work to find that the car had a dash cam.
If he did not already have a headache after beating his head on the windscreen, I would be tempted to fix that for him......

I thought he was Jackie Chan for a minute!

If he'd have just looked he could have saved himself a headache - no wonder they need cams to be visible with that sort of thing to worry about!!
Any ideas which dashcam this was? - because IF it is one of those typical enormous boxes with loads of stuff on it to make it stand out, then it's safe to say that their theories have just been blown out of the water & they might as well concentrate on making a camera that doesn't obstruct the driver's view of the road.

Most likely he had been boosting his curage with alcohol before he did it, so sad but then again allso funny to watch on youtube.

Things like that must happen so often over there as the guy at the side of the road wasn't fazed by it at all lol.

So instead of being run over by a car, we can be run over by man now. :D
Pretty strong head though, cracked the windshield pretty good.

i still love the one from russia where a guy jumped out in front of the camera car, falls off the hood/bonnet, then lays in the road... driver gets out, drags the scammer to the curb, hits him, and i think even kicks him in the gut for good measure, and drives off. all right in front of a police officer. :D

Back