Wrong MPH showing on the Registrator Viewer program.

Volt1968

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a new A118 with the GPS. I am viewing the files on the Russian Registrator Viewer. About half the time there is no speed data at all. When there is speed data the MPH numbers look to be about half as fast as I was driving. Does anyone else have these problems?

Does anyone know of another good viewer to use? Does anyone know of a good viewer app for an Android phone?

you need 5.9.0.4 or higher for speed to display correctly

if you have no speed info at times make sure you have the GPS oriented correctly, the GPS logo needs to face up, 3M sticker side down

Thanks for the information. Is there a web site where I can get the updates? I have the GPS stickered to the bottom corner of the windshield on the driver's side. Should I stick it to the dash instead so it is facing upward?

Next release is due soon, that will fix your speed display issue, turning the GPS over will fix your sporadic signal

This is 6.0.0.1 exactly ;)

Hi Guy's.

I've got the mini805. Even with 6.0.0.1 the speed is showing half. Anyone got any idea?

Even with 6.0.0.1

Cheers.

I noticed the same thing last night with my 0805; interestingly, the "speedometer" shows almost exactly 50% of the actual speed, but the stamp on the video display (right next to Lat/Long) shows 150% of actual speed (I was traveling 70MPH, speedo showed 35, but stamp on video display showed 105MPH)!!
Anyone else confirm this behavior??
Given the different numbers at different places on the Registrator display, is this really a firmware bug or perhaps problem with the software ??

Nothing changed after the firmware update. Let's just wait for the next one. Turn the stamp off and drive twice as fast to compensate? ;)

I am also having an issue with the correct speed being displayed viewing Mini 0805 (20141204 firmware). Have Reg Viewer (6.0 version) set to MPH and it's about 50% of actual speed. Funny it shows speed at about 60% of correct speed when set to KM/H. Reg Viewer works fine with my Mini 0803.

Thanks, just did post in Mini 0805 section.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chris-s A118 (B40) 58
The1930sRust A118 (B40) 13
Back