WTB: Blackvue DR500GW-HD Window Mount and 15ft Car Cigar Jack Power cable

rmurphy

Reaction score
Country
United States
Like the title says, I'm looking to buy a mounting bracket and power cable for DR500GW. Want to be able to use them in my second car.

Last edited:
Thanks for the links! And also thanks for the suggestion. While I did check eBay and Amazon already, I prefer to support the community here first and see if someone might have gently used equipment which they no longer need. And then if no one here has the aforementioned items which I want, then I figured I could always turn to the usual online sources.

Just a quick update: I ended up ordering them from amazon for a total of 44.99. The power cord on the links above kept coming up as $18.50. Shipping from Soltech on amazon ended up being free also so I went with that. Had hoped I would be able to help out someone in the community and take some unused equipment off their hands if they were looking to get rid of something, but I ended up needing it quicker than anticipated so I placed the order today.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00BTODTKO

Hi, everybody!
I can offer BlackVue DR500 mount holder - 20USD and original power cord - 12 USD.
I can send it worldwide via Russian Post. My shipping charges will 7USD. Total - 39USD.
I prefer PayPal , Moneybookers, WesternUnion, T/T.
If you have interest, please, send the message to me.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
shimon10121 Wanted 0
Hillbilly Wanted 0
Back