XM Warrior G1 & G1S

doesn't it use an 18650 cell?

Sure looks like that in the pics where you can even see "18650" on the battery ;)

A Samsung 30Q or Panasonic VTC6 will likely outperform the original cell by a considerable margin. Not sure if those can be shipped to S.A.; some countries have restrictions on importing LiIon cells and batteries :(

Phil

I run Sony VTC5 and 6 batteries, and have a few HG2 batteries from LG too, and one of my favorite flashlights the BLF Q8 using 4 batteries just died on me yesterday.

61Ljd5s1DCL._SX425_.jpg

So i am out my favorite flood light, and it do nothing good in me wanting to buy the Acebeam W30 lighesaber which have pretty much 0 spill of light and are as close to a laser as you can get with a flashlight.
It even have a laser but it point at a blob of phosphorus and not out the front of the flashlight, so it is a LEP style flashlight.
ECnsMc-UwAA19iX.jpg

BLF Q8 using 4 batteries just died on me yesterday

Should be able to get parts for that- ask on the BLF forums. Mine disappeared at work and I miss it greatly. Can't afford a replacement right now, maybe before next year :cry:

The good 18650 cells aren't cheap but they are well worth their cost with greater true capacity and much longer lifespans. Also the high build quality makes them safer to use. I've worn out the Efest 2500's I began with but my 30Q's are still going strong in my remaining lights :cool: With LiIon the rule is "no cheap cells and no cheap chargers" ;)

Phil

Yeah, probably just need a new driver board, which i should be able to change myself with ease.
I have a few efest too but 26650, work like a charm in my pocket thrower.

Can someone tell me how the Warrior XM G1S camera battery is changed?

Charge thru the USB port, located in the back of the camera under the cap you have to unscrew to get to it.

¿Alguien puede decirme cómo se cambia la batería de la cámara Warrior XM G1S?
[QUOTE = "kamkar1, publicación: 499862, miembro: 3323"]
Carga a través del puerto USB, ubicado en la parte posterior de la cámara debajo de la tapa, tienes que desenroscarlo para acceder.
[/CITAR]

Me refiero a cómo reemplazar la batería agotada de la cámara con una batería nueva. ¿?

To do that you have to take it all apart, judging from pictures it appear to use a 18650 size lipo battery.
The battery are probably soldered in place, this picture show how the camera look taken apart.
194870a3-b180-4123-82b4-cf4ac66fe9cb.jpg

But how to take it apart i don't know, i assume there must be some screws to loosen in both ends.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Paul White Action Camera Discussion 10
Back