Yet another S1 Pro review thread

Is it the sound is it,
I'm pretty sure but not positive. It happens more often when the sensitivity is set to medium or high versus low. I haven't turned it off yet to test that. It seems to happen most often when it's quiet versus a lot of ambient noise like traffic or music.

I'm pretty sure but not positive. It happens more often when the sensitivity is set to medium or high versus low. I haven't turned it off yet to test that. It seems to happen most often when it's quiet versus a lot of ambient noise like traffic or music.
I turned the sensitivity to off and it still happens so dunno either

I fixed my problem with parking mode - I had idiotically assumed that the wire color convention for the S1 Pro were the same as for my Garmin - nope! I had batt and acc reversed. With that corrected, it works properly.

I may be mistaken in my claim (in another thread) that the recent firmware update fixed the problem with the LCD timeout. The problem is that it sometimes seems to work, and other times doesn't, and I can't figure out a pattern.

I fixed my problem with parking mode - I had idiotically assumed that the wire color convention for the S1 Pro were the same as for my Garmin - nope! I had batt and acc reversed. With that corrected, it works properly.
Perhaps it will be useful to someone.
Vantrue 3-Lead ACC Hardwire Kit User Manual

Attachments

• Vantrue 3-Lead ACC Hardwire Kit User Manual.pdf
    2.8 MB · Views: 3
I wasn't paying attention to the labels on the wires, which were quite clear.

Back