mobius lens C (131 deg.) ?! new in BangGood

Thanks, @horaceCJ!.
I read your post but I can't take my chances. Moreover, when I asked last summer banggood about the warranty period of Mobius B lens camera (which was in the UK Warehouse) they replied that there is no warranty, they will only replace the camera if this is found broken at arrival. So, I ended up buying from joovuu.

Thanks, @horaceCJ!.
I read your post but I can't take my chances. Moreover, when I asked last summer banggood about the warranty period of Mobius B lens camera (which was in the UK Warehouse) they replied that there is no warranty, they will only replace the camera if this is found broken at arrival. So, I ended up buying from joovuu.

not that they fail often but these are the kinds of things that people need to consider when ordering from these Chinese sellers, at least they were honest enough to tell you first

Dies this mean that the mobius has no factory warranty at all or that banggood does not want to bother with a warranty?

Am I seeing that any warranty is given by the seller and not the manufacturer?

It's 6 months, though sellers like www.buymobius.com have been know to help people outside of the warranty. It also helps to support your local sellers when possible.

:mad: Just received this, even though though I previously received an email to say my order had shipped,with tracking number.

"Dear friend,

Unfortunately your order xxxxxx has been canceled as there was a system error in the coupon “HT10” you used.

The coupon was intended for a 10% discount for the “pillow and pillow case” category however due to a system error the coupon enabled a discount for all product on the website. This was happening between the following dates 12-02-2015 to 23-02-2015. As the product you ordered is not from the “pillow and pillow case” category we regret to inform you that it is not eligible for this discount.

The refund will have been processed and will appear back into your account after bank processing. If you still wish to order these items you will need to order them again.

We sincerely apologize for this error and would like to offer you an exclusive 20% off the “pillow and pillow case” category using the coupon code: PILLOW. This coupon is valid until 10-03-2015

Regards and apologies,

Banggood Home & Garden Team"

Did I mention :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Chinese New Year! :p

Really though, what a bummer and a pain. :(

:mad: Just received this, even though though I previously received an email to say my order had shipped,with tracking number.

"Dear friend,

Unfortunately your order xxxxxx has been canceled as there was a system error in the coupon “HT10” you used.

The coupon was intended for a 10% discount for the “pillow and pillow case” category however due to a system error the coupon enabled a discount for all product on the website. This was happening between the following dates 12-02-2015 to 23-02-2015. As the product you ordered is not from the “pillow and pillow case” category we regret to inform you that it is not eligible for this discount.

The refund will have been processed and will appear back into your account after bank processing. If you still wish to order these items you will need to order them again.

We sincerely apologize for this error and would like to offer you an exclusive 20% off the “pillow and pillow case” category using the coupon code: PILLOW. This coupon is valid until 10-03-2015

Regards and apologies,

"Dear friend,

Regards and apologies,

I got exactly the same email !!!

Why would I want a Pillow case coupon when i am ordering dash cameras ?

Long story short... I cancelled my order from BangGood and have instead ordered from Webbex UK. Higher price but none of this stupidity.

Long story short... I cancelled my order from BangGood and have instead ordered from Webbex UK. Higher price but none of this stupidity.

I also got the runaround from Banggood when ordering a Mobius B last year. Coincidentally, I also ended up buying it from Webbex.

That is bad customer relations right there. It was not like an accidental buy one get one free offer.

"Dear friend,

Regards and apologies,

I got the same, but my order says it's shipped with a tracking number?

I got the same, but my order says it's shipped with a tracking number?
I too got another email saying that order had shipped and the email stating the HT10 coupon wasn't valid.

I am now waiting for a response from BangGood to refund my amount - let' see how this goes else I will have to raise it via PayPal.

I too got another email saying that order had shipped and the email stating the HT10 coupon wasn't valid.

I am now waiting for a response from BangGood to refund my amount - let' see how this goes else I will have to raise it via PayPal.

Did you ask them to confirm if it shipped or not? It's possible they got shipped out before they realized the error.

I've been keeping an eye on the tracking number. Last night it went active, saying that the mail center had accepted the goods, and this morning it now says they are in transit. :)

Regarding the email, did anyone notice that it came directly from an employees email account, and not from the usual customer service account?

I've been keeping an eye on the tracking number. Last night it went active, saying that the mail center had accepted the goods, and this morning it now says they are in transit. :)

Regarding the email, did anyone notice that it came directly from an employees email account, and not from the usual customer service account?

How are you tracking it? I assume yours might have been shipped a different way because of your country, but my number starts with LN and ends with CN. The 17track site that it links to shows nothing. Any better way to try and track it?

Also yes, mine came from an employee's email, it was odd.

I'm tracking it on 17track. My number starts RI ends CN.

If it hadn't been for the "cancel order" email they would have been receiving praise for how quick everything was processed and shipped, especially since it's new year. It was less than 72 hours between placing my order and having the shipping number show it as being sent.

Fingers crossed that the package arrives safely.

Edit- I mistranslated the tracking info, the package had left the shipping co. but not China.

Last edited:
Just received this:

Dear friend,

I apology for my previous email, for the long term orders, we will not cancel your order and not refund your money although the coupon make us loss, and we will send you the order as soon as possible.

Regards and apologies,

Banggood Home & Garden Team

I'm happy, I got the Mobius w/ Lens C, capacitor and and extra case for about $75 shipped.

I got the same email.

I'm guessing too many orders had left the warehouse for them to cancel, or they realized it wasn't very good customer service.

Yes, mine too came from an employee account.

Did you ask them to confirm if it shipped or not? It's possible they got shipped out before they realized the error.
Trouble is, I ordered from another site and that site (Webbexx) have delivered the goods as well.

I have no choice but to cancel and get a refund now.
I got an email today, stating that they will refund but it may take some time (and to be patient).

Surprisingly, no time limit has been mentioned in the email !!!

I will wait for 7 days and then file a case (refund issue complaint) with PayPal, if the refund does not turn up.

LOL, first i ordered with 15bgsf 6% code, and later i found out for the ht10 code, and canceled first order, got refund, and ordered with ht10 code to save extra couple bucks,
cant believe it, ROFLCOPTER, but i havent got the email yet, first heard of it here

but even better if they cancel it, now it is available from UK warehouse for only 2$ extra(+ some extra bucks with 6% instead of 10% discount)
but it should arrive sooner and also i avoid possibility of import fees

Last edited:
Back