mobius lens C (131 deg.) ?! new in BangGood

there is supposed to be a 10% code for downloading the banggood mobile app, but I can't find it.
There is, if you download their app and place the order using the app (which is pretty nice by the way). Unfortunatelly it seems that you can use only one coupon per order and either a coupon, either points...
And yes, I'm addicted... 3rd Mobius is on the way, my car will have the entire ABC suite. The plan is C-front, B-rear, A-driver's side and easy to remove to capture whatever necessary.

There is, if you download their app and place the order using the app (which is pretty nice by the way). Unfortunatelly it seems that you can use only one coupon per order and either a coupon, either points...
And yes, I'm addicted... 3rd Mobius is on the way, my car will have the entire ABC suite. The plan is C-front, B-rear, A-driver's side and easy to remove to capture whatever necessary.

WHAT! No passenger side fourth camera?! Since I started experimenting with 4 cameras in my vehicle, I feel naked when I don't have all four up and running. Mobius is the perfect discreet lateral facing camera.

Just downloaded the app. Looking forward to taking it for a spin. Thanks for the tip!

Last edited:
Well, I still have the 808#16 in my drawer... I just need to find the perfect spots.

The Mobius C Lens is on sale at GearBest with their 1st Anniversary sale. With the coupon, it's $69

Reactions: map

I tried with both the ios and android apps and only got a 10% off coupon for clothing and apparel.

The Mobius C Lens is on sale at GearBest with their 1st Anniversary sale. With the coupon, it's $69
Just tried the codes GBBIR and G2015
Both increased the price for me :(

Just tried the codes GBBIR and G2015
Both increased the price for me :(
Hi Map, I am so sorry that GBBIR and G2015 are both universal codes, as some of our price are already discounted, these codes will be at cross purpose. So if you would like to order it, pls just PM me, I will help you :)

Last edited:
I found this video showing a mobius C lens in action.

Is there a general consensus on the merits of buying a B lens vs a C lens, assuming you want wide angle? For example, is the C lens just better all around and a clear favorite? Or are they roughly equal in quality, and it's just a matter of how much you prefer to trade off wider angle for fisheye distortion?

Is there a general consensus on the merits of buying a B lens vs a C lens, assuming you want wide angle? For example, is the C lens just better all around and a clear favorite? Or are they roughly equal in quality, and it's just a matter of how much you prefer to trade off wider angle for fisheye distortion?
Assuming you want a wide-angled lens the 'C' lens is slightly better overall, IMO. Positives and negatives: Much less flare, better in low-light, wider FOV, more fisheye distortion, 'C' setting parameter not yet fully tweaked but 'B' setting is pretty good too. Take your pick.

https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/members/horacecj.911/ recently uploaded these 2 comparison videos. These should help answer your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wish that the new version of the mobius will be with 1080p60 (real 60 and with full FOV!)
only then i will buy a new one.
i will not upgrade my B lens to C lens, it's not worth it.

but thank you for the 10% off code ht10
it's only for this item?

it's only for this item?

I think it's store wide, might not work with flash sale items though.

Reactions: nir
i wish that the new version of the mobius will be with 1080p60 (real 60 and with full FOV!)
only then i will buy a new one.
i will not upgrade my B lens to C lens, it's not worth it.

it's only for this item?

My thoughts exactly. What do I do with the old lens?

Bungus, i would turn the old one to the inside cabin, will record the passengers and me (all wearing seatbelts and a proof that i didn't used the cellphone while driving).
if you don't need your's, i would buy from you if the mobius is in good condition and price.

edit:
Only now I noticed that you wrote "lens" and not "mobius".
sorry..

I am also considering buying a Mobius "C" lens. Due to the current exchange rates, I would prefer buying it from EU since buying it from China might attract the payment of customs tax and VAT rising the price close to the one from EU and also I will have to wait at least for a month to be delivered from China.
Do you know a EU reseller that sells the new "C" lens Mobius camera? I've asked @JooVuu but they did not know if their following batch will be delivered with the "C" lens. Thank you!

I am also considering buying a Mobius "C" lens. Due to the current exchange rates, I would prefer buying it from EU since buying it from China might attract the payment of customs tax and VAT rising the price close to the one from EU and also I will have to wait at least for a month to be delivered from China.
Do you know a EU reseller that sells the new "C" lens Mobius camera? I've asked @JooVuu but they did not know if their following batch will be delivered with the "C" lens. Thank you!
Tonight (17.02.2015) I got a little surprise from Banggood... :)
Even though I placed the order on the main site (Mobius C was not listed on EU site) and the warehouse was CN, I got my parcel through normal postal service/courier at my home, not at the customs office as for other non-EU shipments (banggood included). The label says it was shipped from Netherlands on 08.02.2015, my order was placed on 03.02.2015.
The Mobius looks like the v3 HW with the light pipe for the main LEDs, I didn't open it yet to check the battery. It has the standard QA sticker on the front and FW1.20 (!?) loaded with A lens selected.

Back