Last edited:
Speed Cam Alerts
in USA this does not function.
we don't get alerts ! only a Bill in the Mail
is this another gimmick ? or does it really work

dashcam users out there got it going let us know

================================================
Only Some countries such as Russia could have the speed camera

Are there any plans from this manufacture to add mph to the overlay through a firmware update?

My First Test with K1S

The install went pretty well, Mazda didn't leave me many options for wiring so I need more of a weekend to do the inside right but this is where the cameras wound up. The lighting is terrible but I only have a small amount of time after work to do stuff. I'll post a video or 2 when I get a chance, the setting sun made for a crappy demo.

Mine came with a firmware dated April 2 and was in MPH.
KY8fZUU.png

eYg17rz.png

9HiJ52O.png

3jCCCxn.png

NOVZoKa.png

Sw2ItuX.png

Can i use ( power magic pro) with K1S.

Hi were can I download KPH software for K1S? (mine came with MPH but I prefer KPH instead)

MPH has been added to the firmware already. We have the updated firmware posted here: https://spytec.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/folders/5000257346

Hi! As I understand it in parking mode in video there no more than 30 minutes duration, due to the small capacity of the battery (although it is still less than the other cams). Is it possible in this mode, just take a picture instead of recording video? This will increase the battery life, which is able to work all night.

- Doctor, people around ignore me..
- The next one!

@Yura

But I want KPH firmware! Not MPH! :)

Do you know where I can download it?

Hi! As I understand it in parking mode in video there no more than 30 minutes duration, due to the small capacity of the battery (although it is still less than the other cams). Is it possible in this mode, just take a picture instead of recording video? This will increase the battery life, which is able to work all night.
It should be plenty really. The recording starts when it sees movement and is very quick to stop when there isn't.
In the dark the movement sensor is not very sensative so make sure you're under a street lamp or have an intruder light at home..

It should be plenty really. The recording starts when it sees movement and is very quick to stop when there isn't.
In the dark the movement sensor is not very sensative so make sure you're under a street lamp or have an intruder light at home..

Thank you! Mine KS is on the way still. I gonna try this feuture and respond back soon!

No. Parking mode don't have any settings, so it can only record video.

Couple questions:
1) Can I stream live video through the HDMI output to a larger screen, for reversing? or do I have to use the component/s-video output?

2) What are the drawbacks of having the system hardwired to stay on while parked, so that it records longer than 30 minutes? I'd like to know if people are messing with my car while I'm parked at work/home. It seems that if you supplied continuous power through the USB, and let the device take care of charging the battery, it's no different than driving for 8 hours straight etc.

3) It was mentioned somewhere that these use the GoPro style battery, and that does indeed seem to be the case. Has anyone tried using an extended capacity gopro battery (some are >2000 mAH)? What about a capacitor based replacement?

Back