Some G90C issues

Yes, but I hardly ever reach 4 hours.

I finally managed to read the message it flashes after 25 secs. "slow card"

I think I disagree, class 10 sandisk ultra and yes; recently formatted.

Well, then foxoffer should stop sending them with dashcams.
Anyway, that card has been in two GT300W's and GT680W and has never posed any problem.
The problem only occurs after 25 secs, if it was the card it would also happen after arbitrary times, right?

So what I do now is "no loop" and check after 25 secs if the cam is running.

So what I do now is "no loop" and check after 25 secs if the cam is running.
Wouldn't be easier to test with another card ?
A good price (I think), Lexar 633X, 35 €.

Yeah well, I think I'll just get a SG9665GC. Which will then require another card as well of course.

Not so sure about the angle though.
Hoe upright can the screen be fot the SG to still fit?

It's pretty steep:
tour006.jpg

Do not know about your car, but I have used it in the back window of my rav4 and that is almost vertical. Worked great

Sweet!

Another problem with the G90. I went to non-WDR moder because I was tired of the artefacts.
Now I get more crashes and eventhough I recorder everything this morning (red dot flashing and all) NOTHING on the sd-card...

Piece of crap.

Now I get more crashes and eventhough I recorder everything this morning (red dot flashing and all) NOTHING on the sd-card.
and what type of SD card are you using ?

Sandisk 32 GB class 10, and yes I know that they have problems.
It really froze up now after 25 secs, had to use the reset button everytime because there was no reaction to anny buttonpress anymore

I switched it for the 16GB Hama I had in the GT680. Looks better but too soon to tell.

GT680 runs fine on the sandisk

Sandisk 32 GB class 10, and yes I know that they have problems.
I use Samsung Evo and it has no problem; one G90 is recoding continuously since Friday evening and again: no problem.

Well, it lasted a pretty long time. But I fially figured out why the reviews said the mount was bad.

I twisted the wires in there past the point of breaking....

Well, looks like the G90 is dead.
On the plug it comes on for 10 seconds and then switches off.
With or without card, even if I'm going through the menu.

Battery dead?

It was in a drawer for about 2 months. First time out it worked, but after that nothing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bo$s G90 3
Pianoman144 G90 1
camerahanhtrinhvn.com G90 6
V G90 2
B G90 25
Back