SJCAM SJ5000x Sony IMX078 Limited Edition Project Tentatively Scrapped?

Hello Guys, I just want to emphasize that:

A) You can contact SJCAM directly for sales. The only official SJCAM site for sales is: www.SJCamHD.com and the official support email is;

Support@sjcamHD.com

If you email other URLs that contain "SJCAM" they may not respond to your tech support questions.

OK thank you very much.
Upon receipt of the m1o +, I have not yet received, and make sure the track change is real, close, all disputes, delete comments and ended up with the problem

Thanks.

Hopefuly you will release soon model with remote control.

Yes, there is one in the works.

To add bluetooth and a cheap remote is not hard.

We want to really impress when we launch our remote model.

I think it will be a big hit. maybe 2 months to wait :)

We'll see.

I got Xiaomi yi yesterday and whe you release camera with remote, I will do video review to compare Xiaomi yi, Sjcam and Gopro Hero4 silver.

Which model of SJCAM?

I plan to review the model that you will release with remote.

My friend will release in week or two comparation between gopro hero4 silver, xiaomi yi and sj5000x.

I had a chance to take a look at sj5000x and I like it, but stabilization with gyro seems not work properly so video without it is much stable. Odd, but it will be reviewed as well.

I plan to review the model that you will release with remote.

My friend will release in week or two comparation between gopro hero4 silver, xiaomi yi and sj5000x.

I had a chance to take a look at sj5000x and I like it, but stabilization with gyro seems not work properly so video without it is much stable. Odd, but it will be reviewed as well.

Okay, wait for the SJ5000x comparison.

There is Gyro built-in but they are adjusting the firmware.

I am waiting for the Firmware upgrade from our developer's.

It should be any day now.

Thanks for letting us know.

I will pass him that information. Thanks for the update.

I had a chance to look first results of the comparation and xiaomi yi records more stable video than Gopro and sjcam.

I am glad that now on the market we have so much options for action cams.

Okay. the Sj5000x 100% has Gyro, but i think the firmware needs to be adjusted. please tell him to hold tight.

No worries. He's been informed already ;).

I know it has, but obviously not. working properly. You have rushed with this release my friend.

From other friend youtuber/bloger I got information thay Xiaomi will release 2nd version of Xiaoyi camera with LCD and other improvements. This will be hot winter for this market.

SJCAM is Ready!

I will.

He will release comparation without thia update either way. Second video will probably be with this update.

I will.

He will release comparation without thia update either way. Second video will probably be with this update.

Nice, cannot wait to see :)

I'd update the title of this thread since you have released the SJ5000x Elite model with the Sony IMX078 sensor. If you're a casual browser of the forum, you first read that it's been tentatively scrapped, but indeed (as of Nov 3, 2015) it has been released in limited stock. Anyhow, the thread title is doing you a disservice in my opinion. As a sidenote, I really want the SJ5000x Elite! It looks awesome!

Question: Are any of the M10 series cameras going to get a Sony IMX078 sensor too? I prefer that form factor over the SJ4000/SJ5000 style cameras.

I'd update the title of this thread since you have released the SJ5000x Elite model with the Sony IMX078 sensor. If you're a casual browser of the forum, you first read that it's been tentatively scrapped, but indeed (as of Nov 3, 2015) it has been released in limited stock. Anyhow, the thread title is doing you a disservice in my opinion. As a sidenote, I really want the SJ5000x Elite! It looks awesome!

Question: Are any of the M10 series cameras going to get a Sony IMX078 sensor too? I prefer that form factor over the SJ4000/SJ5000 style cameras.

Correct. We probably should change the thread title, but, I don't think we can. I can update the OP though.

The SJ5000x is currently pre-order. Order SJ5000x Elite

Back