[A118] Wrong date of files since 2016

won't brick, that's not an issue, there were some minor differences on some of the older cameras so the video quality would look fine on one version and not so good on the other, not sure what was different as I never saw the other hardware to see what they had changed but something was different, maybe the lens, not sure

you can always roll back if it doesn't work for your model

A test A118C model is tried updating the SG9665GPS firmware
The update was successful Cameras normal operation .

Power-off Low battery message After the end

Available status ?

A test A118C model is tried updating the SG9665GPS firmware
The update was successful Cameras normal operation .

Power-off Low battery message After the end

Available status ?
The firmware is not compatible, this is from an earlier model which used a battery, you need to install the capacitor version firmware

The firmware is not compatible, this is from an earlier model which used a battery, you need to install the capacitor version firmware

Power Off , Low battery Error
A118C roll back the firmware

thank

A118 succesfully flashed with SG9665GM firmware.
Thanks @jokiin !

But now I have a STREETGUARDIAN stamp on my videos :( :D

A118 succesfully flashed with SG9665GM firmware.
Thanks @jokiin !

But now I have a STREETGUARDIAN stamp on my videos :( :D

we did that on the public release version for these as a lot of people were using our firmware on cameras that sellers were not supporting

Still no answer from Foxoffer about a new firmware for battery version.
I'm very disappointed about @FoxOffer.
There was a better service last year :(

The problem I have, is that my wife does not starts immediately the engine after turning the key.
So the A118 (with A118C firmware) stops and does not starts again when starting engine.
(I have zero volt during cranking)

The problem I have, is that my wife does not starts immediately the engine after turning the key.
So the A118 (with A118C firmware) stops and does not starts again when starting engine.
(I have zero volt during cranking)

you changed firmware or this is a different camera?

It is a "battery" A118, with a "capacitor" firmware.
I do not understand your question

Time is fixed. But now my A118 acts like an A118C. It shuts down immediately instead of waiting 10s. This is an issue in the car of my wife.

Here is the answer from @FoxOffer :
Is that a joke ?
Hi,Chris
This issue can't be solved by upgrading the firmware at present.
It's needs to be sent back for repair.
Have a nice day
best regards
FoxOffer Support Team #28

SG9665GM firmware

The battery is used but before upgrading the firmware, shutdown after 10s was OK

The battery is used but before upgrading the firmware, shutdown after 10s was OK

did you try to load the previous firmware back and make sure it is functioning ok?

I can't say for sure yours has the same PCB so there could be some difference, not sure about that

I haven't tried with previous firmware.
But when the cam shuts down, I have the SG logo and I don't have the "battery low" message.

Back