g90 Battery Problem

Osaday

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Hello everyone,

4 months ago I owned G90. But now the battery is dead. Where can I buy compatible batteries?

What would be the most lasting battery charger?

I live in Turkey.

Many thanks in advance.

Do not have the knowledge on the subject?

eBay, Aliexpress, DX, open it up and check the physical size of the battery and find something compatible

I do not have enough electronic information. I want more information about the battery because of this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
I do not have enough electronic information. I want more information about the battery because of this.

Thank you.
There is no more information other than it's 90-180mah (different versions) but that's not important.
What's important is the physical size.

Open the G90 and measure the dimensions of the battery.
You have to open it to replace anyways.
As long as you get battery that has same or smaller size of the existing one, you will be fine.

Last edited:
If anyone else is looking for this info, it's a 250 mAh battery, 3.7 V LIPO, 303035 model.

If anyone can help me, I removed the battery from my G90C A7LA70 and I forgot where the wires get soldered to. Biggest rookie mistake.......LOL! Could someone point me to the right direction or a picture please! Thank you soooo much!!

If anyone can help me, I removed the battery from my G90C A7LA70 and I forgot where the wires get soldered to. Biggest rookie mistake.......LOL! Could someone point me to the right direction or a picture please! Thank you soooo much!!
This help?

Attachments

• Dsc_5842.jpg
    Dsc_5842.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 118
Back