Itronics Firmware Thread

Unfortunately the Sandisk card ran into same problems.

Gonna pop it back in, reformat and see how it goes this time. Seems that the occurrence is inconsistent and has no fixed pattern.

Happened again (happened three times now), I came back to my car, greeted by "SD Card Error. SD Card Error. SD Card Error. ..."

Had to pull the power, pop the card, put power back, and pop in the card. I guess it sometimes has issues cycling the oldest file or something?

Card is a SanDisk Ultra microSDHC 32GB (UHS-1)

Hi, I've sucessfully installed new firware approx. 3 months back and running off 32GB SDCard.
Each recording is huge and 32GB can only last me 1day of recording inclusive of parking mode, please advise as this seems to be different from others.
I try to reduce my setting to 720p 30fps or 720p 15fps via the player but got "error in saving settings", please advise.

Also please advise if there's new firmware or PC player.
I've never been able to get the PC player working since day 1, displayed speed and GPS info but no video image.

Hi dashingthrusnow

ITB-250HD is 720p. Would be great if you will release a modified firmware which have about 7000kbps.

Regarding 100HD, why not trying to use 9mbps (for example) instead of 12mbps and maybe there will be no more card errors? Firmware starting with 11mbps and going down from 500 to 500kbps testings until no more card errors.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad there is not just an English mod of the firmware, the 12MP modification is a huge decrease to total videos recorded. Would love a mod that has just the english modification so I can understand my dashcam!

I can't seem to get the files for 100HD to download on rapidshare. Any suggestions?

click the rectangle 'to download' button, then bottom left click the square download button

would like to get my hands on the V1.2 12 mbps+ English + KMH

Hi All,

Newbie here so please be gentle.

Just ordered an ITB-100HD SP from Apple-CT. It will come with Korean voice files and I'd like to convert to English :). I see that some of you guys have written revised firmware in English with the 12mbps mod and KPH.

Three questions:- 1) Is this version now stable? 2) Is there and English voice version without the 12mbps mod? 3) I tried to download the V1.2 12 mbps+ English + KMH from the rapidshare link but is says file not found. Is there another source or is the link only down temporarily?

Thanks for your help.

Hi All,

My ITB-100HD SP finally arrive yesterday to replace the dead ITB-100HD. I've been looking around trying to download 12 Mbps Modification + English + km/h for the SP and none of the links work. Could someone please post a working link will be greatly appreciated.

Hi All,

Newbie here so please be gentle.

Just ordered an ITB-100HD SP from Apple-CT. It will come with Korean voice files and I'd like to convert to English :). I see that some of you guys have written revised firmware in English with the 12mbps mod and KPH.

Three questions:- 1) Is this version now stable? 2) Is there and English voice version without the 12mbps mod? 3) I tried to download the V1.2 12 mbps+ English + KMH from the rapidshare link but is says file not found. Is there another source or is the link only down temporarily?

Thanks for your help.
Hi,

I will have the same problem, I will buy a Korean version.

Have you got the firmware?

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Hi,

Is it possible change the voice from English to Spain? Anyone can do it or explain to me how can do it? I will send the necessary files.

Thanks in advance,
Regards,

Oddly.. I parked infront of the entrance to my work building yesterday.
(didn't realize it would just record all day :S )

When I got back into my car, I was greeted with "SD Card Error" repeatedly.. who knows how long it did that for..
Had to power cycle and reformat for it to stop.

Would not allow it to record all day - its a problem with the ITB-100HD also - will destroy your car battery if its hard wired in (even with the battery protector) - I've had to rewire mind in the last month to ignition only power due to the parking mode being too sensitive - not a great design...

^ Actually, if the UPS is set right, I don't see how this is possible...

But anyway, I don't suppose dashingthrusnow is maintaining the FW updates?
Someone else (The X) posted a 1.3 fw update last year, but now there's a 1.5 update available...

Last edited by a moderator:
I still use mine. I have the modded firmware running. I think it is 12mps. English commands and mph. I haven't plugged their website into an English translator for a while. Wonder what is new in the 1.5 version

is it possible to flash a custom firmware on an iTB100-HD SPW ?

I'd like to enable the 12Mbps bitrate, and disable the startup sound. Is this possible?

Is anyone savvy enough to patch the new firmwares from ITB? I still use my trusty ITB-100HD daily and would like to see MPH as part of the new firmware.

Does anybody have a link to the most current Firmware for an ITB100-HD?
All the Rapidshare links on Page 1 are now dead along with the Website (31 March 2015).

I cannot find any firmware even when using Google Translate on the Itronics website in Korea.

Back