DO NOT BUY FROM GEARBEST !!

Hi there,

Our customer service got your ticket today. They will help you solve the problem.

Regards,
Gearbest

Dear Gearbest, today I received the refund from paypal, I will continue trusting in your shop, many thanks for the excellent treatment of my problem.
Best Regards

Dear Gearbest, today I received the refund from paypal, I will continue trusting in your shop, many thanks for the excellent treatment of my problem.
Best Regards

Hello there,

I'm glad that your problem solved. Thanks for your trust!

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Gearbest

Best Regards

Hello there,

I'm glad that your problem solved. Thanks for your trust!

Have a nice day!

Regards,
Gearbest

When did this become a Gearbest customer support thread? :confused:;)

ha! I think we all know where these new members with low post counts are really coming from. :D

Obviously Im a new member, and with low post counts. But Im not coming from where u insinuate , I dont have any relation with Gearbest, I'm only a happy customer.

Just wanted to share my "real" experience with Gearbest, now I have bought another brand new a118c in my local shop (more expensive) after Gearbest return my money because , I had the bad luck of start here with a defective a118c,

Thank u very much and enjoy your nice Abarth before presupposing imaginary things ;)

hello speed! I'm truly glad you got the resolution that you wanted. many other customers don't get the same.

my comment above is not specifically directed at you but if you read through some of the (many) threads regarding poor customer service from GB, you'll notice new members come to the rescue of GB and/or speak of favorable outcomes. it's all a bit obvious at this point. but if that's not why you're doing then please enjoy your stay. :)

by the way, that's a fantastic looking seat? hatch in your profile picture.

No problem abarth! I understand what u say about the rescue and I agree :)

thanks, yes, my seat is an european old Fiat Punto mk2 HGT with Abarth kit, your pretty 500 shares some things.

hello speed! I'm truly glad you got the resolution that you wanted. many other customers don't get the same.

my comment above is not specifically directed at you but if you read through some of the (many) threads regarding poor customer service from GB, you'll notice new members come to the rescue of GB and/or speak of favorable outcomes. it's all a bit obvious at this point. but if that's not why you're doing then please enjoy your stay. :)

by the way, that's a fantastic looking seat? hatch in your profile picture.

Dear Abarth,

I am a new member but can testify some of my relatives have been asked to post positive reviews by gearbest which usually offert them points. I even found one review of someone that had 200$ of credit before they blocked his PayPal account... Mine has been blocked since the first order and no reason is given, I only have to pay by western union, which is the best way to get my money stolen without any guarantee...

En mi propia experiencia con mas de un año comprando en gearbest puedo decir que no eh tenido problemas con las compras que he realizado en este lugar, a mi me parece una buena opcion para compras en linea simpre contestan rapido mis dudas y por lo que mas me gusta comprar ahi es por sus grandes ofertas en distintos productos, en cuanto a las garantias y devoluciones hasta ahora no he tenido que acudir a ese servicio, asi que no puedo hablar al respecto, pero lo que si puedo decir es que recomiendo ese sitio.
Esa es mi humilde opinion ajala les sirva de algo, saludos!!

En mi propia experiencia con mas de un año comprando en gearbest puedo decir que no eh tenido problemas con las compras que he realizado en este lugar, a mi me parece una buena opcion para compras en linea simpre contestan rapido mis dudas y por lo que mas me gusta comprar ahi es por sus grandes ofertas en distintos productos, en cuanto a las garantias y devoluciones hasta ahora no he tenido que acudir a ese servicio, asi que no puedo hablar al respecto, pero lo que si puedo decir es que recomiendo ese sitio.
Esa es mi humilde opinion ajala les sirva de algo, saludos!!

:D:D:D:D:D

I hate to bring up an old thread and all, but I just read through some customer complaints from other members and I have to say.... I wont ever chance ordering with GearBest

In the past 2 years I made about 20 orders with gearbest. No problem at all. IN the last 6 months they improved a lot their shipping service (before they were not that much reliable in stock info, now is OK), now more reliable and faster than bangood (I have more than 100 orders with them, reliable too but slower).
I do not see all the fuss.

In the past 2 years I made about 20 orders with gearbest. No problem at all. IN the last 6 months they improved a lot their shipping service (before they were not that much reliable in stock info, now is OK), now more reliable and faster than bangood (I have more than 100 orders with them, reliable too but slower).
I do not see all the fuss.

they're all great, until you get a problem with a product, returns from some countries are next to impossible and their resolutions aren't what people would reasonably expect, goes with the territory though

when I had a problem, product was replaced, with a new one. No need to send it back.

Will depend what product it is as to what they offer to do, plenty of reports here about what they don't do

Glad to hear they are improving...but after seeing that chat log where they refused to fufill someones order because of a negative review that was disturbing.

I'm constantly on the search for a good reliable seller that's US based, PM me if anyone know's a good one other than SpyTec that carries A119 and other popular cams

Back