fov different according to the video resolution , the fov to 4k is lower than for 2k and same settings (wide).

is this so?

thanks

Hello Guys, we are back on this forum. Feel free to ask unanswered questions

good. I've repeatedly tried to get a response from Peter@SJCAM on whether or not the high pitched buzzing on the M20 has been fixed, with no response from him after several follow ups.

good. I've repeatedly tried to get a response from Peter@SJCAM on whether or not the high pitched buzzing on the M20 has been fixed, with no response from him after several follow ups.
Hi Kyoo, I am also back here :) I am sorry that I didn't follow your case, because I was thinking our aftersales team has already supported you :)
Ok, regarding of the high pitched buzzing problem, I was checking this with our technician.
Truly when we in a silent room or surrounding, it will have the buzzing problem, but after we take the camera to the crowd surroundings, the buzzing has gone.
Did you also test this? :)

We call it 'Sound Gain' function. When in a silent surrounding, the camera will search the voice sources auto, meanwhile it will produce buzzing noisy.
But in a noisy surrounding, it works as we want, no buzzing, because the camera don't need to find the voice sources when different voice come from everywhere.

Yes I did; quiet or loud, the buzzing happened, and it is very intermittent - the last few recordings, it did not happen

M20 on a Q333 quadcopter ( a mini dji inspire 1 clone)

Newest v1.3.0 firmware coming soon.

M20 on a Q333 quadcopter ( a mini dji inspire 1 clone)

Do you think we can get more original uncut / raw drone footage shot using your SJCAM's? If so, we have someone who can edit your videos and make a compilation. We'd give you credit for footage when posting to social media of course.

:)

New v1.3.0 M20 firmware coming soon btw....

Are you talking about this version?
16840437.jpg

the ready version is from yesterday....

Attachments

• M20  APRIL 14.jpg
    M20 APRIL 14.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 7
sjcam-frame-mount-bracket-sjcam-m10-m10-plus-m10-wifi-black-shirosarumy-1701-31-F329088_1.jpg
@sjcam_official, do you have plans on releasing a skeleton case/frame and an nd filter/lens protector for the M20 like that of the M10 or like that of the SJ4000 form factor cams?

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
5 M20 0
J M20 2
O M20 9
K M20 14
K M20 1
Back