SJ 7 Video quality in motion

AccordingOne

Reaction score
Country
Poland
I've been looking for action cam lately and when i saw SJ 7 Star it seemed perfect to me at first. So i started to look for a sample videos and over all it was decent, but then i've seen some dynamic ones and i found out that during rapid action there are many noise's on footage and it's pixelated badly. Can anyone adress this issue? I'm a little confused and not sure if it's camera issue, youtube video conversion or editing/filming mistakes.
Also I've noticed a price difference between EU market (especially Poland) and US. It's about 50 $ and it makes no sense whatsoever. BTW. is it compatible with sennheiser MKE 2 waterproof mic for gopro?
I'm linking video samples I've been talking about down bellow.

As you may notice i'm trying to contact at least author of the first linked video to find out what is the issue.

Well, i contacted both of them and they claim samples has bad quality (as pointed previously) due to video encoding on YouTube and editing software compression. So that's seems to be good news although i would like to see some fast action video recorded on SJ7 because i want to use it while riding on dirtbike.

Well, i contacted both of them and they claim samples has bad quality (as pointed previously) due to video encoding on YouTube and editing software compression. So that's seems to be good news although i would like to see some fast action video recorded on SJ7 because i want to use it while riding on dirtbike.
Yes, youtube badly compresses video. you can check out this channel out as it has many video tests:

Mics I've used with my Git 2, sold for Gopro, don't work well, or even operate with my Star

Mics I've used with my Git 2, sold for Gopro, don't work well, or even operate with my Star
Great news! We will be releasing a charger + mic adapter cable soon :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
periko32 SJ7 3
H SJ7 3
Ferdi SJ7 7
H SJ7 8
reverend SJ7 191
Back