Compatible micro sd card for F770

I formatted it in the camera and still had issues tonight. The Evo+ should be here tomorrow so hopefully I have more success with that one. On a side note - I've tried two different right angle micro usb extensions/adapters and can't get the rear camera to work, any update on when you'll have one available?
My formatting the Pro+ card inside the dashcam also did nothing for it - other than have the card recognized - while initially it wasn't accepting it...

Is the Sandisk A1 SD card ok to use with the F770 ? Blackboxmycar recommends that sd card but on dash cam central they recommend the Transcend 400X. Which SD card is good for the F770 ?

Is the Sandisk A1 SD card ok to use with the F770 ? Blackboxmycar recommends that sd card but on dash cam central they recommend the Transcend 400X. Which SD card is good for the F770 ?

that's a good card, whether or not it's ok with the camera is something you'd need to confirm, if BBMC recommended it then it should be compatible

Thanks for the help. Is the sandisk high endurance ok too ?

good cards, no idea about any compatibility issues though, Thinkware cameras are fussy about cards due to the way they configure their firmware

I personally have an F770 with a 64GB Sandisk A1 ultra card for the past 2 months and it's been good to me so far. I also check footage quick frequently to make sure there aren't any issues.

- Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

Hard to say as we haven't tested it. Technically it should be fine but without thorough testing, I can't confirm.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

So which 64gb sd card do you recommend then for the F770 ?

So which 64gb sd card do you recommend then for the F770 ?

The one you linked was the "extreme" we've tested the "ultra" and it's been working well for us.
As said it should be fine but with cards, it's so hard to say.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

The one you linked was the "extreme" we've tested the "ultra" and it's been working well for us.
As said it should be fine but with cards, it's so hard to say.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar
Ahh ok, but I thought Sandisk Ultra cards are a no-no for dash cams. Are the Sandisk High endurance cards like this one ok: https://goo.gl/XdLNK2 ?

the entry level Ultra cards should be avoided, the higher speed and high endurance cards are fine

the entry level Ultra cards should be avoided, the higher speed and high endurance cards are fine

ahh ok, in that case I will order the high endurance card then.

Ahh ok, but I thought Sandisk Ultra cards are a no-no for dash cams. Are the Sandisk High endurance cards like this one ok: https://goo.gl/XdLNK2 ?

Yes, we did mention it a while ago that older SanDisk cards were bad. However, we've continuously tested the A1 cards and they seem to be fine.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

Yes, we did mention it a while ago that older SanDisk cards were bad. However, we've continuously tested the A1 cards and they seem to be fine.

-Jimmy @ BlackboxMyCar

Thank you all for the help. I ended up ordering this card: https://goo.gl/9Fh4LK since it says its A1 on the card.

Back