Compatible micro sd card for F770

Well so far so good with the Transcend card. Seems to be working perfectly.

Well so far so good with the Transcend card. Seems to be working perfectly.

That's great to hear.

How have you wired the F770? If hard wired, are you also using a Cellink B or similar?

Just hard wired straight to the fuse box.

Yes. On the UK site delivery was 1 to 3 months. This one came in 2 days and worked out slightly cheaper.

Decided to go for Samsung Evo 128GB (MB-MP128DA/EU). Arrived today (UK), eBay from this seller based in Germany. Seem's legit...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/222606641645
Did not format but popped it in and seems to be working fine so far. Will update here in few days.

Last edited:
Be interesting to see how you get on with the Samsung card.

I bought the transend card, been in a week so far and no problems.

Yeah no problems at all with mine either which is rather pleasing.

Quick update: Samsung Evo (MB-MP128DA/EU) - had it for a week now and no issues at all.

Any updates on the best 128gb card for the F770 that definitely works 100%?

Any updates on the best 128gb card for the F770 that definitely works 100%?

even if someone has a card that works fine you could buy the same card and it might not work, the cards don't change externally but can have different controllers and firmware in subsequent productions, for the end user it's a bit of a challenge as there's no way to reasonably know this

Do we know if the Thinkware 126gb card works?

I'm beginning to wish that i'd another make of camera. Terrible viewing software and cameras that only work with their own cards. Hmmm ... not impressed so far. Cant believe the reviews were so good with these drawbacks and limitations. At the price these cameras are sold at everything about them should be almost perfect in my opinion

Do we know if the Thinkware 126gb card works?

any card they list as being supported by your model will be fine, with their own branded stuff they would have an agreement with the supplier as to what controller, firmware etc is supplied with the cards

Well the Thinkware website only shows the 128gb card for the F800 so i still have no idea if it will work in the F770 or not

We've tested a few cards with the F770 but were not able to get reliable footage when using 128GB cards. Would still suggest to use 64GB cards instead if you're looking for reliable coverage.

Thats shocking. Does that mean not even the Thinkware 128gb card works with the F770?
I bought the F770 for the parking mode and with duel cameras a 64gb won't last all day without overwriting the parking motion activations.
I can't believe that a supposedly top of the range camera is so limited.
I'm really do think that I've bought the wrong camera.
Should have gone with Blackview I'm starting to think

Screen Shot 2018-01-04 at 19.49.13.png
We've tested a few cards with the F770 but were not able to get reliable footage when using 128GB cards. Would still suggest to use 64GB cards instead if you're looking for reliable coverage.

I'm confused as you seem to be contradicting yourself here

Back