2CH Panorama X2. FullHD + FullHD ( 256Gb ). Sony Exmor CMOS. WDR. GPS. 24/7 Parking Mode Rec.

I, too, am interested in the X2 and would purchase the camera just to be part of the beta test. Is that a possibility?

I, too, am interested in the X2 and would purchase the camera just to be part of the beta test. Is that a possibility?

Pier28 is closely evaluating (and soon testing) this as it develops. We are a proud Authorized reseller of PowerUCC Panorama products, and feel the new X2 will become another success. Stay tuned.

I would love to know how much this is expected to cost...Seems like the perfect camera but I have a feeling it will break the bank :(

I dont get this at all..

can someone explain what this camera brings new to the table or is it just the fact it has a second x2 hd ? ( clear night vision i would have thought would be far more appealing if parking mode is to be a serious feature )

I would love to know how much this is expected to cost...Seems like the perfect camera but I have a feeling it will break the bank :(

Better Night Performance, Built in Battery Discharge Prevention for Parking Mode ( user selectable Low Voltage cut-off in the new and improved enhanced touch screen GUI)

Remote wire is thinner than the competition, and remote camera is more compact.

Dual CPU is more stable than multi-threaded Single CPU.

Dual Memory Slots means twice the capacity/storage.

We're confident the final Price & Value will be to your liking. (too early to release cost, still calculating components R & D etc)

I've a large SUV and just looking at the prototype cable, it does not look long enough to go from the front to the back. I say this because one had to route the cable not in a straight line but up and down pillars and under trim finishers, etc., and that eats up some footage.

Yeah the GUI looks BOSS though!

I've a large SUV and just looking at the prototype cable, it does not look long enough to go from the front to the back. I say this because one had to route the cable not in a straight line but up and down pillars and under trim finishers, etc., and that eats up some footage.

I would think if the front camera is at the top of the widow as they are designed to be then the cable would be best to go straight back under the roof lining, I think you'd find installers generally do it this way when running the cables for the rear cam

Does this mean that any one card is not dedicated to a particular camera?

No, it's not a spanned drive pool raid or anything fancy like that. One CPU/Sensor per card. The GUI is just able to read either/both at once for playback etc.
We are working to add special dual source playback in RegistratorViewer and DashCamViewer

Are there plans to add the UI features from the other panoramas that were added after their releases (or still in the works)?

Are there plans to add the UI features from the other panoramas that were added after their releases (or still in the works)?

We'll do our best to ask that as many new firmware enhancement features be made available as possible across all the Panorama's. There are only so many R&D cycles available though. The innovation will be non stop that's for sure.

There's going to be an IMX222 version of this on the way too - not sure what name that would have though or maybe it will be the X2 when it arrives anyway.

Looks really interesting, but such huge main unit... :(
Just don't understand - why not make the main unit without camera and just connect 2 cameras to it? Would allow nice and much more discreet installation.

2ch Panorama :)
Model F2 (pdf)
Factory price 266USD

Attachments

• car blackbox specifiction_Iseec.pdf
    560.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IS202.pdf
    528.8 KB · Views: 21
It's the IS222 I was told will be the IMX222 variant - I don't know if this firmware will be from Sungmoon Jang or not though. Judging from past history I would rather get whichever device he's working on as the Panorama is still improving even today and I think he'll get more out of the chip than the DOD LS460 that I had.

When that is due I have no idea though

Looks really interesting, but such huge main unit... :(
Just don't understand - why not make the main unit without camera and just connect 2 cameras to it? Would allow nice and much more discreet installation.

I'd suggest people put the large part in the back, and the remote lens in the front as a workaround. (if it doesn't' fit behind your mirror) Hopefully photos come in soon showing how it fits both ways.
2 remote lens version possibly in the next generation, no specs or ETA yet though.

2ch Panorama :)
Model F2 (pdf)
Factory price 266USD
Hi, sila.
I do not know who you are. Now panorama x2 is made by my hand. The some stock which I reserve for christy will be release china only. So she can not ship to oversea. Also some data need to be amended. This unit use imx322. Western customer will ask different firmware also.
Please do not promotion on this forum.
They will be misunderstood. If I see some message here. I will ship back all stock to korea.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B X2 0
B X2 9
L X2 2
E X2 2
Joelinnh X2 2
Back