Cobra CDR 840 firmware for fix

sinaloaeshop

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
Hello my Cobra firmware records corrupted video files. Only first file works and audio is audible. I think I can fix it with a firmware update or replacement. Can someone tell me wich firmware I can install on it?

I'm having the same problem. The unit is only a year old and I never checked the video, assuming it would just work. Silly of me to expect it to work. Lol.

I've tried it with (new) Sandisk and Samsung 32gb cards and in both cases the most recent video is distorted. There are a few files which aren't but 90% of the files it records are bad.

Is there a firmware update for this unit?

Hello my Cobra firmware records corrupted video files. Only first file works and audio is audible. I think I can fix it with a firmware update or replacement. Can someone tell me wich firmware I can install on it?
If you go to www.cobra.com, look for support and you will find manuals and firmware updates. You will need your model number which should be on the bottom of the main camera. Instructions are provided in the zip file you download BUT DO MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE CORRECT FILE FOR YOUR CAMERA MODEL. I slipped up and my dashcam currently won't turn on:mad:

Back