dash riposki

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
Dash Cam
too many
Wish he had a better dash cam.

:)

The cops were called because the driver of the white car was threatening the old boyfriend of his new girlfriend.

"
The drama started outside the Ratchamongkhon University when Worachai pulled out a gun to threaten his girlfriend's former lover.

Alarmed members of the public called the cops and the chase began along Thao Sura road then into Ratchasima - Chok Chai road where the suspect did a U-turn.

A roadblock was set up and he crashed damaging a police pick-up. Many other cars belonging to the public had been damaged in the chase.

In Worachai's car police found a number 12 shotgun and eight Ya Ba tablets.

He was charged with illegally possessing a weapon, possession of drugs, taking drugs, fleeing arrest, causing damage while driving and fleeing the scene of an accident."

Ya ba is the regional version of meth. In the Philippines it's called Shabu. It should be called 'instant stupid'.

I always said you should try things before you talk about them, but things such as "instant stupid" you do not have to try first.

The Taiwanese letters are something else :)

If I could identify the cop in the video, I'd be happy to give him one of my old dash cams, with somewhat better quality, when I pass through Korat next month. :)

(I've already selected my old '$20 dash cam' to give to a relative of a friend, who really wants a dashcam, but has no computer.)

Actually, it's more involved than that, his WIFE wants a dash cam in his pickup because he is a bad driver. She doesn't quite understand it may not be a good idea. :)

He's a small time farmer. I don't think they even have a TV. They do have electricity. :)

You could donate it to the thai police?

police7.jpg

Apparently they not only can get them to work, but actually have the time and date set right.

Back