American Police Chase

Error7

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mobius - 808 #16 4 x G1W-H - 2 x 70mai
Idiots being chased by idiots with running commentary by idiots. (Sorry to all you Americans out there but this is embarrassing)

Astonishing :eek:

And guys ( my American internet friends ) dont take this the wrong way, but dauuuuuummmmmm :p

I thought the commentary was fake, then I looked it up and the two ditz actually reported it that way :eek:

I thought the commentary was fake, then I looked it up and the two ditz actually reported it that way :eek:
Problem is that news reporting is not news reporting any more, they're trying to make it entertainment. :(

even tv news is going the way of the dodo, right behind newspapers, and for the same reason. it became biased and useless, and now that we have the internet, we don't need them anymore.

i prefer this mustang chase. commentary wasn't as bad, but the driver was something else...

You gotta admit, officer stop-stick is probably never gonna live that one down...

ALL police helecopters need to be fitted with some sort of missile launcher.
Simply lock on & fire. End of chase & no need to worry about running after the crims, catching them, putting them through a lengthy court process & then paying for their upkeep in prison etc.

Yeah, but also P!ssed off at the huge amount of money wasted on these car chases. Why does it take the entire fleet of squad cars plus a helecopter? Not only the fuel costs but the man hours as well - and often these morons end up getting a slap on the wrist & let out to do it all over again.

All patrolcars need to carry a Javelin missile, hell i need one of those too.

Fan of Airwolf?

Nah... Blue Thunder would make a much better police chopper.

blue-Thunder_0-700x300.jpg

ahh Fox news, no wonder.

Cars running away from cops are not necessarily all criminals besides running away. It could be the only thing someone did against the law in their whole life.
Many incidents of kids, mentally ill, angry with their spouse, boss etc... plus there could be innocent passengers so launching missile will never happen. Even in war zones, a lot of assessment on collateral damage vs value of the target and confirmation is needed.

Well no wonder,many of the ppl that went west back in the day wasn't god's best children.

And you guys did ask for anything

“Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed, to me:
I lift my lamp beside the golden door.”

ALL police helecopters need to be fitted with some sort of missile launcher.
Simply lock on & fire. End of chase & no need to worry about running after the crims, catching them, putting them through a lengthy court process & then paying for their upkeep in prison etc.
Don't you just love it when they get charged with driving without insurance and without a licence. But then they get banned from driving for 12 months! That just never makes any sense at all.

Cars running away from cops are not necessarily all criminals besides running away. It could be the only thing someone did against the law in their whole life.
Many incidents of kids, mentally ill, angry with their spouse, boss etc... plus there could be innocent passengers so launching missile will never happen. Even in war zones, a lot of assessment on collateral damage vs value of the target and confirmation is needed.
In which case, the copper chopper could carry small missiles which deploy a sedative, no blowing things up, just a nice hole in the roof/boot (trunk) of the bandit vehicle.
Alternatively, the copper chopper could carry a device which sets off a small EMP - since the majority of cars on the roads use complicated electrickery, an EMP would render the car useless.

You forgot
atZKZuK.jpg

There's also Gumball and Gumball Rally. Not all of these movies are good but they all pretty much illegal race and getting away from police.

Warning - music is not safe for work in the beginning. Skip to 0:40 and you should be good... Add long as engine noises are tolerated at work :D

Back