Spytec A119

uboat

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119
Can you download firmware updates from the Viofo website?? Spytec has no support. Or is this the same cam?

Can you download firmware updates from the Viofo website?? Spytec has no support. Or is this the same cam?
Actually, Spytech has pretty good support by telephone. I had to call them multiple times because they kept sending me the wrong part when I ordered the GPS unit for the A119. They seemed very efficient on the telephone and sent out the new part immediately–although it took them two tries to get the actual part that I ordered. So it is not correct to say they have no support–try giving them a phone call.

That was not the point, there is no Firmware updates on there website. U have to go to Viofo website to download them.
Have you tried opening a chat session with SpyTec and asking? Sometimes things are hard to find on their site.

Have you tried opening a chat session with SpyTec and asking? Sometimes things are hard to find on their site.
Yes, waiting for their reply. I hope they have Sunday off..

Yes, waiting for their reply. I hope they have Sunday off..
I believe the firmware will be the same as all the other Viofo A119 cameras. Are you looking for a particular version?

I believe the firmware will be the same as all the other Viofo A119 cameras. Are you looking for a particular version?
It is the same, i updated to the latest V2.0 and the cam works fine.

Spy Tec has great support via chat or telephone. Always there to help.

Yeah Spy Tec is alright for New yorkers,,,,,,,,, just kidding guys :)

Back