What's a girl to do while she's waiting?

Rajagra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini0806
It's hard work looking good, takes constant effort, they say.

Me like :)
Got the right size, just screw her into something tight fitting and small, jack her up on some high heels and she be good to go :p

That tongue smiley,,,, that was intentional.

...jack her up on some high heels ....
Yeah, she definitely needs different footwear. What she's wearing does absolutely nothing to enhance her image. :(

Hehe even on the highers heels around, she would still have to tilt her head back to look up at me if i was standing right next to her :D

As a Dane i am used to girls dressing casual to say the least, i think we Danes are often named the worst dressers in EU.
But i am not complaining i dress extreme casual too, i never even owned a tie or a suit or what some call a nice pair of shoes.

You better look good always, you never know who's watching:)
BTW, i watched this for educational purposes only like a scientist.
Now back to my time machine plans.

I was going to say, don't let kamkar1 see this, but then I realised he got there before me :D

Haha. I was thinking of putting it in the drive through challenge, but that seems to have expired, with a 2016 date.

I was in the van doing paperwork at the time and hardly noticed her, on watching the video I was surprised to see some of the, ahem, adjustments she was making right in front of me.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Maybe i should not mention the changing backgrounds on my phone then, but lets just say some times when i turn on my phone and see the new background i burst out " well that's a nice bit of crumpet" :p

And the app have 7000 different pics to choose from in random order, and though some of the models are repeating i don't mind that much.

I was in the van doing paperwork at the time and hardly noticed her, on watching the video I was surprised to see some of the, ahem, adjustments she was making right in front of me.

What's dripping inside your van? It wasn't raining or anything.

It was smartphone keyboard sounds. Honest, guv.

Back