battery discharge kit

adibranch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, its kinda confusing again with the hard with kits with battery discharge.
Whats a current good one, not too expensive, which has 12.4 cutoff option to use with my A119?

Hi all, its kinda confusing again with the hard with kits with battery discharge.
Whats a current good one, not too expensive, which has 12.4 cutoff option to use with my A119?
The best one, considered by most is the Vico Power Plus, https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00ZPLSITE I have one, it's fairly simple to install and even comes with a manual that one can understand, a very unusual thing these days! There is a couple of very good reviews with set up instructions on this web site.
There are cheaper ones available but I have no experience with any of them. Someone will in all likely hood come along with experience in some of the others for you.

It would also be to your benefit to tell us what camera, how you want to use it (what functions) and how many cameras you have.

Last edited:
It's a single A119, Just want it to power the motion parking mode

It's a single A119, Just want it to power the motion parking mode
Sounds like someone has been giving you some problems! I believe the Vico would be a good match for you, especially with the camera in parking mode unattended, you would still be able to control another camera with the Vico when you decide to, and you will decide to get another in time for some joker running into you! It's a sign of the times we live in, sorry to say! Good luck.

There's no problem with anyone, its just that the camera has the function so i might as well use it :)

Back