0803 First collision I captured front/rear

Tobi@s

App Developer
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Dash Cam
none
Nothing Special, just a small collision (but the first accident I ever captured - not that I want to capture more..). Seems the driver in the white car was somehow distracted :eek:

I think you are right, at least the front car indicate his left turn, only thing he could do better might have been to place his car a bit more to the left in the lane.

Most likely another telephone related crash :rolleyes:

looks to me like the car that stopped had its hazzards on, but think the sun may have played a part in this

looks to me like the car that stopped had its hazzards on, but think the sun may have played a part in this
I agree about the hazards - you have to watch VERY closely & I believe you can see the right hand indicator flash once immediately before the cam car passes.
OP, can you look at the original footage frame by frame to verify this?

I agree about the hazards - you have to watch VERY closely & I believe you can see the right hand indicator flash once immediately before the cam car passes.
OP, can you look at the original footage frame by frame to verify this?

it should be possible to download it & have a close inspection. I'm told it's possible, but haven't tried, yet. Regardless of any indicators used, the white car appears to be at fault

Goog gosh! Talk about giving the guy a shove! Most people get rear ended when stopped!(myself included).
CHEERS!

Back