0906 firmware update

You mean it should turn off than staying in standby mode?.if motion is not detected for more than 1 minute, when my camera off time setting is for 1 minute?

In my case its turning off after 1 minute when motion sensor parking mode is selected.its not staying in standby.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No, it should not turn off.

Are you sure it's not going into standby and turning off?
Its turning off. Not in standby.
If i have parked beside a busy lane the cam keeps on as often movement is detected and it records.

In the parking lot where there wont be movement for long time it turns off. While am back in car i will have to turn it on again.

If i have parked beside a busy lane the cam keeps on as often movement is detected and it records.

In the parking lot where there wont be movement for long time it turns off. While am back in car i will have to turn it on again.

I am having the same problem with motion detection in parking mode. It works at first, but after a bit the cam shuts off completely and wont restart on its own when i start the car. I have to push the power button to make it come back on.

I am having the same problem with motion detection in parking mode. It works at first, but after a bit the cam shuts off completely and wont restart on its own when i start the car. I have to push the power button to make it come back on.
Yes its the same problem am having. Its the poweroff delay over riding motion sensor parking mode and turning off the camera when motion is not detected for more than the power of delay set time. Max 3 minutes i think.

Issue is not there if the parking sensor mode is autotimelapse.

Concur, mine works as advertised in auto-time-lapse as well.

I will try that tomorrow and post my results....(note to self, update the D C Talk forum with results....)

@Rayman.Chan Having just updated one of my 0906 units, one choice that seems to be missing is the ability to turn Parking Mode to "OFF" or have I missed something? On my X5 I have installed a micro toggle switch in the power leads to switch the continuous power feed across to ACC so this is not an issue but in the kids Fiesta I used to keep Parking Guard OFF while the car was parked on our drive for days not being driven as it is covered by two 4mp CCTV cameras. Without the option for Parking Guard "OFF" it will run until the battery drains down to trip the hardwire kit. I was grateful for Rayman taking up my suggestion to move Parking Guard to top of menu followed by Format Card as this made it easy to switch Parking Guard back on. Apologies if I have missed the option to disable the Parking Guard.

Actually thinking about this and reading earlier posts, I guess the answer is simply to enable Auto OFF as this would appear to override the Parking Mode. Still it would be nice to have OFF as an option in Parking Guard as this is the first menu item.

Hi, @Rayman.Chan

any update in prospect?

Got my 0906 today and want to flash the newest firmware, so I saw that the last update is 3 Month ago and people found a lot of bugs :unsure:

Dont want to push, its only a question!

Thank you :cool:

I'm a little confused by the Parking Guard option. I saw the explanation above -
Auto Switch Lapse - the camera will record low frame 720P 2fps lapse video while parking, but if there is motion detected it will auto switch to 720P 30fps for 15 seconds recording then auto switch back to 720P 2fps after image still
Always Time Lapse - the camera will record low frame 720P 2fps lapse video all the time while parking;
Motion Detection – the camera will auto switch on motion detection function while parking, if there is motion detected it will record video for 15 seconds;
Normal Recording – the camera will continue record normal video even after vehicle parked, it will be a huge storage consume.

I assume that this parking guard refers to when the car is parked with ignition OFF (and a hardwire kit installed that connects to 12V as well as ACC) ?
What about when I am driving, and I stop at a traffic light / intersection and there is no motion detected on camera? Will the camera stop recording and only record when I move off again ?

I'm a little confused by the Parking Guard option. I saw the explanation above -
Auto Switch Lapse - the camera will record low frame 720P 2fps lapse video while parking, but if there is motion detected it will auto switch to 720P 30fps for 15 seconds recording then auto switch back to 720P 2fps after image still
Always Time Lapse - the camera will record low frame 720P 2fps lapse video all the time while parking;
Motion Detection – the camera will auto switch on motion detection function while parking, if there is motion detected it will record video for 15 seconds;
Normal Recording – the camera will continue record normal video even after vehicle parked, it will be a huge storage consume.

I assume that this parking guard refers to when the car is parked with ignition OFF (and a hardwire kit installed that connects to 12V as well as ACC) ?
What about when I am driving, and I stop at a traffic light / intersection and there is no motion detected on camera? Will the camera stop recording and only record when I move off again ?
Motion Detection, as well as the other two parking modes, are enabled when the car is turned off. This is a function of the hardwire kit. These modes are disabled once the car is started. (Also a function of the hard wire kit) The hard wire kit must be connected to both the ACC and constant 12VDC sources in order to operate properly. I hope this helps.

Roger
Yes all the time there is power on the acc circuit parking guard is disabled.

@Rayman.Chan I would still like to see a Parking Guard OFF option in the menu rather than having to rely on Auto Off.

Thanks for the clarification. Also... how do I get the display to swotch to rear camera? I need to see how it looks so I can adjust it?

Just press the power bottom on the end, each press moves from front to rear to off to front etc

The user manual says that if I press Ok and Power at same time, it will show me a GPS info screen. This doesn't seem to work, and all that happens is it either takes a picture, or switches cameras. Has this function been removed from one of the recent FW updates ?

Hello!
Tell me, please, where can I get firmware 0906FW 20180904 V1? Or tell me how to remove the firmware?
I just want to upgrade to another firmware, and in case of failure, I want to return to the previous version.
The site contains firmware 0906FW20180904, and I need exactly 0906FW 20180904 V1.
I would be grateful for the link where this firmware is running, or for helping me save this firmware.

Attachments

• DSC_0000_BURST20190331232821916.JPG
    DSC_0000_BURST20190331232821916.JPG
    268.2 KB · Views: 9
Back