0906 Firmware Updates

Jcello

Reaction score
Country
United States
Does anyone have the most recent firmware update available for a MAC?

the firmware is for camera, no matter PC or MAC.
just put the firmware.bin into microSD card and power on camera.

Hello Mr Chan.
Hopefully you will see this message.

I have a Mini 0906 and it will just not update any firmware : the 64GB card has been formatted Fat32 - downloaded update - copied .bin file to card and started the dash cam -it starts, but immediately gives a blue screen with two choices - ignore and or format. If you ignore nothing happens.... have re formatted at least six times, tried firmware updates Jan 2018, July 2018 and lastly Sept 2018. Each time get same screen ....
Clicking on the ignore button does nothing and if opt to format ...well I begin whole process, download firmware, unzip, load onto theSD card (via usb/card reader from Mac), insert card into cam, start cam, an image and then the 'blue screen ' of death (see image) ...so reformat Fat32, download a firmware update, unzip, transfer to blank SD card, insert in Mini 0906 and the same window ( which is not mentioned in the various Mini manuals )
All I can conclude is the unit itself is either defective or I'm missing a critical step??

Would really appreciate a solution as this is driving me crazy.

Thanks.screenshot_6957.jpgscreenshot_6957.jpg

screenshot_6957.jpg

A

Give it a try with a 32Gb card?
Please download the reset firmware (bin file) from this link:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wy4UKhdqegBINLU3Os_9kFy8prEdpT-E
Thanks for the reply
The Mini 0906, bought July 2018, worked perfectly with the original firmware. The problems started when I updated the firmware in accordance with the mini 0906 website instruction. After the update to September version caused the problem (the dash cam would not record at all), so I've tried going back to Jan 2018 ( after reformatting card Fat 32 on my iMac ) as the dash cam was working well BEFORE I tried the update, but I still get the blue screen of 'must format / ignore' warning screen. Unfortunately the file, which you sent me today, gave me the same result with the blue warning 'Storage Error'. I do not have a 32 GB card, and can't understand why the 64GB Sandisk microSD card, which worked on the mini 0906 before, now wouldn't work. Why is it necessary to replace it with a smaller capacity card (32GB)? For some reason the camera settings show the firmware as below photo.
I guess I'm giving up, going to return the camera to BlueSkySea - probably spent at least 20 hours formatting/reinstalling firmware - it must be a defective unit.
Pity, it looked like a good product at the start.

screenshot_6961.jpgscreenshot_6961.jpg show the firmware as 20180704 V1 despite fact that I uploaded to card the January 2018 firmware .

Last edited:
Back