1.007 firmware update breaks front camera

Interesting that you like the sub-stream function (I also so the advantages in this), the Nextbase has had this since release and people complain about it all the time

Interesting that you like the sub-stream function (I also so the advantages in this), the Nextbase has had this since release and people complain about it all the time

As i wrote I think it's okay. Not for reading registration plates, it's not that good. For me the purpose of the function is to find a file recorded maybe 10, 20 or 30 minutes ago (something happened at that time) so that i know which high quality file i should download to my smartphone.
So far so good!

The main complaint about the NextBase low res files is that they take up space on the SD card and there was no way to turn them off. I think a firmware update has now allowed this on certain models.

Just like to say thank you for those that have commented on helping me get my camera back up and running.
I also now have the latest firmware installed, running smoothly once again.

The main complaint about the NextBase low res files is that they take up space on the SD card and there was no way to turn them off. I think a firmware update has now allowed this on certain models.

yeah I understand why they complain, personally I think giving up 10% of your space for the ability to be able to quickly review the files via wifi is worth it, it only affects how many hours of video you have available, knocks about the oldest 20 minutes off to do it, nothing in the scheme of things

I tend to agree if you want a quick review, I was just commenting on the fact that several users have criticised NB when they were not able to turn off the lo res capture. Obviously 10% of their storage was a big deal to them.

Back