180km/h through a city center. (Talk about excessive speed)

I thought it was going to be a scene from Getaway in Stockholm for a minute :D

Now thats the place to do those kind of speeds :D

If you got the need for speed please use the S1 freeway

lol, that wasn't what I was expecting!

@Gibson99 and other Photobucket users. I don't know when they made the change, I found out over a year ago, but Photobucket now reveal all folders and subfolders to anybody and everybody. i.e.

Photobucket.jpg

thanks @Error7 - looks like facebook all over again. privacy whack-a-mole. grr... at least the bulk of stuff there i don't care if people see - it's mostly just for putting stuff on forums. like the for sale section - obviously i want as many people as possible to see that stuff.

well at least i have a new server, so i can take stuff off photobucket and start hosting stuff on my own domain again.

exactly. that's why i closed my FB account a few years back. and i refuse to "upgrade" to google+ for myself. only did the minimum required for my youtube channel.

@Gibson99 and other Photobucket users. I don't know when they made the change, I found out over a year ago, but Photobucket now reveal all folders and subfolders to anybody and everybody. i.e.

View attachment 11111

It was always available but you had to dig to find it, wasn't as simple as they've laid it out now

@Error7 That look like the brand of switches i have used on a fjew casemods http://www.bulgin.co.uk/

What google did with ther + thingie and youtube was not nice, 1 more stupid stunt from them and i drop all of ther services.

Social media ??? i dont need no stinking social media ;) this is the guy who can do just fine without a cellphone :D

@kamkar1 That switch is on Gibson99's Photobucket page, not mine. I was just using that image to demonstrate how vulnerable personal images now are on Photobucket.
Very confusing I know :confused::confused::confused:

I use photobucket, just don't put anything too important there, mostly for forums that don't have image hosting

I use photobucket, just don't put anything too important there, mostly for forums that don't have image hosting
that's the main reason i use it too - forums. DCT lets you upload, but toyotanation doesn't, and i think xda doesn't either. or if they do it's been added recently.

that button/switch is one i was looking at replacing an OEM part with on my wife's sienna van, since it's rated IP66 for waterproof/dustproof. the back hatch doesn't have a regular latch; it's electronic. and the rubber cover for the hatch release button on the outside has degraded and turned into tar, so you get black on your fingers every time you try to open the hatch, and when it's cold out (below 50f) the tar gets stiff and very hard to press. toyota wants about $50 for another rubber-covered switch, which will probably just melt again, so i was looking at metal buttons to replace toyota's crappy button design.

The Bulgin switches are good stuff, or at least thats how they feel and look when you have them in the hand.
Since i have only used them on computer casemods they have never been exposed to the elements, but it is my undestanding thats no problem.

Back