2 years since getting rear ended.

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
But today it almost happened again :rolleyes:

BMW of course so i saw it coming in my mirror as i braked, cuz then my attention at once turned to the BMW behind me, cuz thats the smart thing to do with those around.

And i posted in the wrong forum again :rolleyes::oops: WTF wrong with me.

The worst thing about your rear end accident two years ago is that you of all people didn't have a working rear dash cam. :smuggrin:

This time you had a rear dash cam but no accident, so no cigar! :cigar::p....but probably better that way!

Now i an just wondering what slid off the rear seat as she stabbed the brake, something went on back there for sure, hope it was not a unsecured child.

On a #2 note, a kid lost his arm, and maybe more yesterday, DUI solo crash, cops waiting to see it he survive to be charged.

I always love your captions @kamkar1 :ROFLMAO:

"oooh no not again"

Im surprised i dident say it out loud, i am pretty verbal most times.

Not like the sing along guy i had behind me on my way to help my friend, but he goes free as he was not a danger in traffic.

That's no joke about BMW drivers. It's like they have an attitude that nobody else on the road exist.

One-Six

That's no joke about BMW drivers. It's like they have an attitude that nobody else on the road exist.

One-Six
That's not true, I actually saw one using a turn signal the other day - although that may have been to let others know that he was going to change lanes and they damn well better back off and let him.

That's not true, I actually saw one using a turn signal the other day - although that may have been to let others know that he was going to change lanes and they damn well better back off and let him.

probably on the way to his dealer to get that fixed :D

Yeah it was in range for such a thing to kick in, good thing it worked, had my little red car been violated by a big brute BMW i would have to put it out of its miseries.

Back