Police Arrest caught on dashcam on New Years Eve (2014)

HLW OnTheRoad

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
I think this might be one of my best captures so far. It was about 3:00 am (January 1st 2014) and this is what I captured:

Don't think I have to explain much about this because the video actually says it all.
Later I found out that these people were British (so if they were driving their own (British) car then the passenger at 0:53 was (obviously) actually the driver).

Oh and I already found some fellow dashcam users here on this forum that I know from YouTube, so some might already have seen it

Police got a call that some British people in a bar were waving with a gun to other people. So they tracked them down and made the arrest. Later they didn't find a gun and police didn't have any proof of them being armed with a gun which means these people were released.

Last edited:
You need to come to USA, we have real police chases.

See what happens when distracted driving goes hilariously wrong, and right in front of a police dashboard camera. But seriously, texting and driving is a very serious danger to everyone on the road, don’t do it.
dashcam videos

Dammm my record on towed sleigh are broken :oops: why o why did i click on Maiduls link :(
But i am willing to reclaim it if i could only find some who dare drive fast enuff on snow / ice.

Good catch!....almost like out here...except that the bad guys weren't riddled w/ bullets &...er....u'r cops drive sissy cars ;) :D

Back