20151005--Traffic jam caused by smart (ahem ass) drivers.

Sunny

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
More than I can review. ;)
@00:05, the SUV in front of me blocked my view and didn't see a car I should have yielded to.
I was like where did it come from!

@00:15, right lane blocked completely by some smart ass who wanted to change lane at the last moment.
@00:22, pickup goes over the curb to get past the smart ass driver.
If there is gap, sure no problem but don't hold the traffic up.
We really need barriers in those lanes as it's one of my driving pet peeves.

@ the end, the car completely stops to turn left without blinker.

Last edited:
@0:55 - there seems to be a lot of ford fusions on the road with both brake lights burned out and only the LED center brake light still working.

@1:15 - WOW - 4runner and civic actually did NOT block the intersection!!!

@1:28 - he may well have signaled, but it's burned out. see my first comment.

@0:55 - there seems to be a lot of ford fusions on the road with both brake lights burned out and only the LED center brake light still working.

@1:15 - WOW - 4runner and civic actually did NOT block the intersection!!!

@1:28 - he may well have signaled, but it's burned out. see my first comment.
That's why I hate stupid cars that some stupid dumb manufacturers make with red brake light blinkers.
Why is it hard to have yellow dedicated blinkers??? :mad:

apparently they think it's ugly or something. i actually LIKE the euro spec rear lights on the c5 and c6 corvette a lot better than the solid red blobs we got here.

of course, it doesn't matter what color the signal is if the driver is too damn lazy to change a bulb. time for LEDs to become mainstream in ALL fixtures, not just the center stop lamp.

apparently they think it's ugly or something. i actually LIKE the euro spec rear lights on the c5 and c6 corvette a lot better than the solid red blobs we got here.

of course, it doesn't matter what color the signal is if the driver is too damn lazy to change a bulb. time for LEDs to become mainstream in ALL fixtures, not just the center stop lamp.
I get little over the top with red blinkers because I almost hit one due to it's poor visibility.
If the shoulder was not there for me to drive even though it was not paved, I'd have been in a serious accident at 65mph. :eek:

Back