2018 1/2 Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross SG9663DC Install

The problem is that its hard to find anything "Normal" in products around here. Have to order online.

**I do miss some things from home from time to time :( **
Ahh..I see. I would try the tape you have now for at least a few days until the new 3M pads are shipped out to you.

Also, it is very important to pay attention on page 6 of the user manual

3M Adhesive Tape.jpg

I had waited 24+ hours before I put it on and for the past 5 months it hasn't moved. Just last week it started letting go on 75% of it once we had gotten 18C+ temps. It hasnt fully fallen off, the 25% on the one side is holding very well, just the camera is no longer staying horizontal, it hangs at about 10 degrees. I just press it back up and it sticks right away until the next morning. However the last few days it is falling in less than 3 hours time but that one side is still holding strong.

It seems that this is not a good place to mount the front camera. How I want to think it's coincidence that all winter it held in place without issue and now that it is warm it is falling off. I think its just time for it to no longer hold to the plastic :(

it's a great place to mount the camera, the tape is not the right type for mounting to that surface though, even a replacement tape of the same type is going to have the same problem at some stage

Yeah. I am thinking of either below the sensor array or along side. Just not very stealth in either location.

but it was also causing strange behavior to the wipers. And if it was doing that, i wonder if it was interfering with any of the other sensors.

Back