(2018) RHUNDO RS-20S / RS-20ST 3-Way Car Cigarette Lighter Splitter + 2 USB with REMOTE TOUCH SENSOR Switch Panel

In fact slightly OT but the rear camera this was powering gave parking mode footage of a car used in an attempted burglary next door to us - as usual though when the police tracked them down it was a car which had been "rented for a wedding" so they wouldn't confirm the driver. That needs to be made a chargeable offence -e ie if you won't tell us who had the car the onus is on the renter themselves.

Shows how useful cameras in parking mode can be though as it got the numberplates.

Hi OCD Tronic, is this splitter still available on your Amazon store or anywhere?

RHUNDO stock just arrived at the OCD Tronic office, listings are back in stock. (Fulfilled by Merchant today, Fulfilled by Amazon & Prime coming soon)

I know this thread is old but was trying to figure out what this thing was that I'v had for a very long time (over 3 years) and come to find it's got a better design now and I should definitely upgrade to the S one. @OCD Tronic will be picking one up soon off your store thanks.
Malcolm

The RS-20S / RS-20ST has been replaced with the all new updated RS-21S / RS-21ST
(an even higher quality power supply for enhanced reliability, some new features, and physical improvements)
English Translations for the images below and an Updated Walk Through Video coming soon.

1565029496285.png

区别1.jpg区别2.jpg区别3.jpg区别4.jpg区别5.jpg

Nice updates, small but still nice, will make operating / setup more easy i think.

The RS-20S / RS-20ST has been replaced with the all new updated RS-21S / RS-21ST
(an even higher quality power supply for enhanced reliability, some new features, and physical improvements)
English Translations for the images below and an Updated Walk Through Video coming soon.
RHUNDO RS-21ST is already "in stock" on Amazon and ebay, but the photo is still from model RS-20, is it already possible to place orders or first we need to check with the seller which model?

Rundo is already "in stock" on Amazon and ebay, but the photo is still from model RS-20, is it already possible to place orders or first we need to check with the seller which model?

We are waiting for the new photoshoot images from the factory. All Stock is RS-21S / RS-21ST even with the wrong image showing. That's the best we could do short term. We've been out of stock on the orginal model for awhile, so 100% sure you'll be receiving the latest and greatest from Amazon Fulfillment orders.

I just bought the new RS-21S to use with an always-on Tesla Model 3. The device is very premium, nicely built, and thoughtfully designed.

-Is it OK to turn just the occupied sockets off, or better to turn the whole thing off? I'm using this with a 2CH SG cam only. The 12v battery is recharged from the main pack, so it will never drain fully.
-There are no certifications of any kind on the manual, box, or device... Am I missing something? I thought this was required..

Welcome to DCT @polyphonic :)

This seems to be a very good and safe device even if it's not clearly labelled with certifications. Unfortunately such certifications are often placed on goods which haven't been properly tested as there are accepted testing labs which essentially sell certifications without testing :( Rarely is there anyone actually checking that certified devices have gone through the process properly unless problems with them become evident on a widespread basis like what happened with almost all those hoverboards :eek:

I like to see those certifications too but they often mean less than you'd imagine.

Phil

I've been using the original version for over 2 years. Been perfect, and still working well.

Back