3 Optional Dash Cams

if there's a chance you will use one as a rear camera then that's another reason to choose the Xiaomi, the design is less obtrusive for a rear window application
the quality of 70mai does not allow to read numbers etc. from a distance

No you cant read little things like plates at a distance, thats the trade off in the wide angle lenses that dashcams use.
2 car lengths are about the sweet spot, if you need a longer reach you will have to modify a camera with another lens as discussed in a few threads in here.

the quality of 70mai does not allow to read numbers etc. from a distance
I think I would go for the Alfawise MB05. They all have the same sensor but the Alfawise MB05 has a processor known to be decent. Doesn't mean that it will give good quality images, that also needs a good lens and firmware. At least they have put some thought into the product description, even though it may be a load of lies, and stating "UN38.3/CE RoHS for its battery" is irrelevant since it is a test to ensure that it is safe to transport on an aircraft, it says nothing of it's performance in a dashcam that is almost certain to exceed the maximum temperature specification.

Because nobody has heard of 2 of the 3 cameras it is impossible for us to give a decent recommendation, but it seems you will never be happy with the Xiaomi, so probably best to choose one of the others.

I forgot this...
but meanwhile, there were published some reviews and vids about the alfawise MB05. So what you suggest if I must take one of these? 70 mai global (not pro) or alfawise MB05?

Back