312 often falls off windscreen

Are they suction mounts?
If so, contact @Tiffany and she will send/sell you a much better sticky pad mount for them. Or at least advise you of a contact number.

Are they suction mounts?
If so, contact @Tiffany and she will send/sell you a much better sticky pad mount for them. Or at least advise you of a contact number.
Are they suction mounts?
Yes they are suction pads - I'll do as you suggest, thanks

Glad I found this thread as I am facing the same situation. My brand new 312GW won't stay on the windscreen for more than 10 minutes, it keeps falling off. I cleaned the surface and it looks spotless to me so I have no idea what the problem might be.

Edit: Thank you @Tiffany for your help!

Last edited:
Mine falls off regularly as well, despite cleaning. The mount needs to be a gel suction mount, which having used one of these for my phone...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B00Z620TF8 , which has a gel base, holds my phone on the screen like a limpet.
So may I suggest the Nextbase mounts come as a gel suction mount?

Same problem here. No matter what I’ve tried the damn thing won’t stay on the screen for more than 2 minutes! According to a chap at Halfords this morning, nextbase redesigned the mount a while back but that doesn’t help me as I bought mine nearly 2 years ago. Still, having a kenwood one fitted next weekend with a proper adhesive mount so the nextbase one will go from the cupboard to the bin following a good beating with a hammer!

I had a new one sent and sorted out the problem. It's been there for weeks solid as a rock.

So did I if you read the thread from the start.
Specifically post #9

Back