4 camera system

At the moment I am using an AC-F90 and it is a dual cam. To me is a good dash cam. Maybe I can buy another one, and use the main cameras for the front and the rear, and the rear cameras for the sides as somebody suggested. But then I will need to hard wire 2 units.

At the moment I am using an AC-F90 and it is a dual cam. To me is a good dash cam. Maybe I can buy another one, and use the main cameras for the front and the rear, and the rear cameras for the sides as somebody suggested. But then I will need to hard wire 2 units.

That might be good temporary solution.
Myself had idea of 4 x Mobius ( capacitor based ).

That might be good temporary solution.
Myself had idea of 4 x Mobius ( capacitor based ).
Hi Niko,
it seems there is no AC F90 in the Dash Cam Comparison area. How much do you know about it?

Hi Niko,
it seems there is no AC F90 in the Dash Cam Comparison area. How much do you know about it?

Never had F90.
I had F70 after it first released

http://dashcamtalk.com/i1000-f70/

Original one on F20 cpu performed quite well for that time ( price vs value ), but for 2014 front 720p / rear VGA is not acceptable in my opinion. Or maybe my personal needs are much higher than some other's who are OK with that ?

Largest problem with the F70 is not quality, it's reliability, has a greater than 30% failure rate, failure rate increases if using the rear cam for some reason

I bought my F70 when Techmoan first reviewed it & I've ben fairly happy with it - once I'd sorted out the wrinkles...
Class 6 card seemed to cope better with the dual cam recording.
Cancelling the G-sensor dramatically improved results.
I know quite a few others who are also happy with the F70.

I would dearly love a 4-cam system. I don't really see the need for top resolution/quality on the back or sides. I have some good, acceptable clips off my original cam & that was 480 so I'm thinking 720 for rear and sides plus 1080 for the main - or even 1080 for front & rear & 720 for the sides.

I'm seriously considering putting a Mobius in the front, the main F70 in the rear and the small rear cam to cover the driver's side.

Back