4K, really?

Vimeo app used to upload this time not YouTube. Quality is a bit better but I’ll test it some more and get some rear license plates since Florida doesn’t have a front license plates.

The first one says QHD which is 1440p, the second one says FHD which is 1080p. It should say UHD for 4K.

Do you have the quick play enabled for wifi playback? It will lower the resolution as well during playback. As shown here https://www.vortexradar.com/2018/04/blackvue-dr900s-2ch-4k-dashcam-overview/

Either way without you having a computer and us the original files its hard to tell what it actually looks like.

Kroger, thanks for the reply. Do you mean quick play from the app ? Don’t see any selection. I’m downloading from the dashcam, and saving it to “Photos” on my iPhone or iPad, then to this new app I download “Vimeo” sorry for my dumbness but I’m very new at this I am trying to learn as I go. Thank you for all the help.

Edited : found it (quick play). Not enabled.

Last edited:
Well, your Vimeo videos definitely look better.
What's your brightness set at? Seems pretty low.

Brightness set at 2. What’s the best setting if you know

Mm, I think the best setting would vary depending on locations/common weather conditions.

I think I have my DR750S set to 3 personally, I tried 2 at first but wasn't overly happy with it.

Thanks I’ll give a try.

Edited: Set at 3 and better now. Thank you DashOto

Last edited:
Step by step, we'll get you to the quality land. :LOL:

This dashcam is a keeper for an now until something better comes along next year. :geek:

I am noticing, depending on the weather my video is much better than at other times. Interesting. Waiting for others to weigh in on their experience with their newly arrived 900S

I am noticing, depending on the weather my video is much better than at other times. Interesting.

around midday on a nice sunny day is going to look better than overcast, low light, morning or afternoon sun, any camera will benefit from better lighting conditions

4K@30-not Extreme this time / 3 brightness / no filter / 720p (unknown why I can’t find an app that will display 4K)

Last edited:
Looks better. Originally, you had the cam aimed too high and it got mostly sky footage.

Looks better. Originally, you had the cam aimed too high and it got mostly sky footage.

Yes I noticed that so I made the correction. Looks better though. It’s a keeper.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Omega-TI DR900S (1CH or 2CH) 13
Back