612GW 'recording stopped'

Hi Millie,
I can argue with this - as I told, there is nothing even close to such recommendations on nextbase site and 612GW manual. If I'm wrong - please, point me to such. And I do not think, that 'recommending' after customer bought your device is a normal practice.

Sure, but from what I know there is a good practice to list compatible / tested cards. Which nextbase does not openly follow.

Thank you very much for this. Wish I had such recommendation before buying two nextbase devices.

Long story short. GBP65 more - and I'm proud owner of Nextbase 128GB U3 Micro SD card from Halfords (Yes, they sell them half-price with nextbase devices now. No, they are not able to sell it half-price to me, regardless the fact I've bought 612GW in March and 412GW in April this year).

View attachment 48990

Looks like a privilege to own nextbase device :D

Thank you to all involved. Will keep thread updated further.
I just got this babe of an SD Card for my 612 as well got it half price with my Dashcam all though at first both the click and collect and the till at Halfords didn't seem to want to give it me it half price on the bill with my 612 I had to remind them about the offer on their website at the till lol.

Back