70mai A800S received

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Been running the A800S for a few weeks now, it is my first time with a 4K camera.

I just whipped up one of my pan / zoom plate capture videos from a Danish highway, and of course the system handled that just fine.
Actually due to the 4K resolution, you have more frames where you can get a good capture, with lesser resolution systems i find that your only chance are a couple of frames just before the oncoming car pass out of view.

I am also very sure, that if it was not for the modest bitrate in this system,,, and all other, things would look even better.

Been running the A800S for a few weeks now, it is my first time with a 4K camera.

I just whipped up one of my pan / zoom plate capture videos from a Danish highway, and of course the system handled that just fine.
Actually due to the 4K resolution, you have more frames where you can get a good capture, with lesser resolution systems i find that your only chance are a couple of frames just before the oncoming car pass out of view.

I am also very sure, that if it was not for the modest bitrate in this system,,, and all other, things would look even better.

Video looks good in Colour and light balance but it seems pixelated could that be due to Youtube or how the video has been edited?

Yes the camera only have 25 mbit bitrate so not a lot for 4K, i added the pan & zoom thing and then exported it in 4K but 40 mbit

Also i changed software, this is made with Pinnacle studio ultimate 26.

As a result of me installing that, well my power director 17 boot, display the main screen for 2 seconds, and then quit and kick out a error MSG, so now i can not use that software any more.
PSU 26 are actually a lot slower when making these pan / zoom videos, hence why i tried to use my oldest software.
Also had to view a couple of videos on the matter to figure out how it work, which are dramatically different compared to PD 17

Back