70mai is about to release a new product!

So I just ran the images through Google Translate. (In other news, Google Translate can handle images, lol. I guess it's like Google Lens.)

1705263593696.png

1705263622425.png

Online translators are usually imperfect so I don't know how accurate all this is, but it looks like a cloud compatible dashcam with a 4G network connection built in (nice to not rely on an external hotspot), realtime remote image viewing (not videos?), battery voltage monitoring, parking monitoring, remote notifications, geo fencing, and vehicle tracking on a map.

It remains to see how well everything works of course and how things have been implemented. Historically 70Mai tends to try and keep the price down which can come at the detriment of feature execution, but hey, lots of companies are working on cloud-based dashcams and I'm happy to see increased competition.

所以我只是通过谷歌翻译运行图像。其他新闻,谷歌翻译可以处理图像,哈哈。我想这就像谷歌镜头

View attachment 70255

View attachment 70256

在线翻译通常是不完美的,所以我不知道这一切有多准确,但它看起来像一个云兼容的dashcam,内置4G网络连接(很好,不依赖于外部热点),实时远程图像观看(不是视频?),电池电压监测,停车监测,远程通知,地理围栏,以及地图上的车辆跟踪。

当然,一切工作得如何以及事情是如何实现的,还有待观察。从历史上看,70Mai倾向于压低价格,这可能会损害功能的执行,但是,嘿,很多公司都在开发基于云计算的dashcam,我很高兴看到竞争的加剧。
Thank you for your translation, but I can't wait anymore. I bought A229Pro, haha

I have gotten hints on this talking to 70 Mai in the past months, and as i have said for a while now more and more brands will jump onto the smart / cloud bandwagon.
It will be very interesting to see when it release.

I suppose " electric fence " is Geo fence

Yeah at SEMA this past year, cloud functionality was one of the most common trends I was seeing from dashcam manufacturers. Obviously the capability and feature richness of "cloud features" can and does vary significantly between companies, but it's a checkbox that lots of companies are looking to add, and so 70 Mai is now joining the club.

It's lovely to have the realtime remote image view when the car is running!

So I just ran the images through Google Translate. (In other news, Google Translate can handle images, lol. I guess it's like Google Lens.)

View attachment 70255

View attachment 70256

Online translators are usually imperfect so I don't know how accurate all this is, but it looks like a cloud compatible dashcam with a 4G network connection built in (nice to not rely on an external hotspot), realtime remote image viewing (not videos?), battery voltage monitoring, parking monitoring, remote notifications, geo fencing, and vehicle tracking on a map.

It remains to see how well everything works of course and how things have been implemented. Historically 70Mai tends to try and keep the price down which can come at the detriment of feature execution, but hey, lots of companies are working on cloud-based dashcams and I'm happy to see increased competition.
Is this product not sold in the United States? By watching its video, I think it is clearer than A810。

Last edited:
Back