70mai M500 Parking Mode

welcro

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
I hardwired my M500 with the original UP03 hardwire kit and turn on parking mode. It turns out that the cam has a temperature all the time when parked. Does anyone here use M500 and turn on parking mode? Could you check yours for me? I just want to know whether it’s normal.

I hardwired my M500 with the original UP03 hardwire kit and turn on parking mode. It turns out that the cam has a temperature all the time when parked. Does anyone here use M500 and turn on parking mode? Could you check yours for me? I just want to know whether it’s normal.
Yes, that's fine. During any parking mode, the M500 is slightly warm and consumes current. The M500 does not turn off completely during monitoring in the parking lot on impact, but is in power saving mode and when an impact occurs, it turns on instantly and does not waste time on switching on.

Thank you. My friend's car use A500s and it does not stay warm like mine. So I just want to know whether it's normal for this model.

@welcro ,
Upon impact in the parking lot, the A500s will start recording in 10 seconds, and your M500 in 0.5 seconds.

The A500s is completely disabled during impact parking mode. But in timelapse mode it also emits heat like the M500.

Upon impact in the parking lot, the A500s will start recording in 10 seconds, and your M500 in 0.5 seconds.

The A500s is completely disabled during impact parking mode. But in timelapse mode it also emits heat like the M500.

That's very useful information. Thank you very much

Back