A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Idiot in a pickup making left turn from the wrong lane
Your horn didn't seem to be very effective in this instance, you need a louder one specially for that type of driver! :D

A window shattering horn :mad:
And i also still vote for a foul smelling additive to the tailgater sprayer,,,,, even if this then mean you can not use it for giggles.

In regard to the tail sprayer, i firmly belive anyone that act like a A-hole should smell like one too, that way we sane people can keep out distance to such people.

It may be time to upgrade your toys

water cannon.jpg

A window shattering horn :mad:
And i also still vote for a foul smelling additive to the tailgater sprayer,,,,, even if this then mean you can not use it for giggles.

In regard to the tail sprayer, i firmly belive anyone that act like a A-hole should smell like one too, that way we sane people can keep out distance to such people.

I'd settle for food coloring. Also instead of water, one could use Orange Crush, that stuff is sticky.

Just use skunk spray. Problem solved.

I think the rear sprayer on his car are powered by same air used by the horn, so the air going thru the hose blow over another hose connected to it, often at a flat angle in the direction of the air, this mean the rushing air will suck up some water thru that other hose that go to a reservoir of some sort.

On ships, for instance for draining the anchor chain storage "room" you use the fire fighting water system, as you already have that going to spray mud off the anchor chain as you retrieve it.

I also remember my chemistry teacher in school making a vacuum the same way with water from a regular tap, so the rushing water pulled air out of a confined space and so created a vacuum, making various air filled things like some candies swell up as vacuum was applied.
Also making luke warm water boil at temperature much lower than it would if there was no vacuum..

Actually this is the same principle in a ships fresh water generator, boil salt water in a vacuum, using hot but of course not boiling engine cooling water for heat to make salt water evaporate in a vacuum, and then you collect the fresh water at the top / sides and eject the brine that collect at the bottom.

I think the rear sprayer on his car are powered by same air used by the horn, so the air going thru the hose blow over another hose connected to it, often at a flat angle in the direction of the air, this mean the rushing air will suck up some water thru that other hose that go to a reservoir of some sort.

On ships, for instance for draining the anchor chain storage "room" you use the fire fighting water system, as you already have that going to spray mud off the anchor chain as you retrieve it.

I also remember my chemistry teacher in school making a vacuum the same way with water from a regular tap, so the rushing water pulled air out of a confined space and so created a vacuum, making various air filled things like some candies swell up as vacuum was applied.
Also making luke warm water boil at temperature much lower than it would if there was no vacuum..

Actually this is the same principle in a ships fresh water generator, boil salt water in a vacuum, using hot but of course not boiling engine cooling water for heat to make salt water evaporate in a vacuum, and then you collect the fresh water at the top / sides and eject the brine that collect at the bottom.

Yep

I have 3 tanks mounted underneath and use air solenoids on the drain****s to get rid of any moisture, but also plumbed a universal washer fluid reservoir with dual output washer motor to both spray nozzles mounted in the bumper as well as to flood the tubes so the pressure spits out a good spray

Here's the one on my XB

And another on my Land Cruiser I use to shoot nerf darts lol

Here's a fun one from last week

Took our dog out for a walk at the park and the little lady decided to wait for us at the playground

When I got back, I saw her rubbing her head and she said she fell off the swing

I didn't even ask if she was OK

I just ran to my van to make sure the cameras were rolling lol

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea Mini906

While stuck in traffic on the Belt, some random car next to me just bursts into flames

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

A co-worker wanted to see my new foglight bulbs, but he got an earful from the train horns instead lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Kid at Chinese restaurant squeezes his hand in a closing door (ouch)

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W

*Disclaimer*
I added some random audio of an Asian guy yelling at his computer and have no idea what he's saying

Was heading over to Grandma's house when I spotted some dude getting jumped by a bunch of hood rats

I gave them a little blast with the train horns as I drove by and one guy jumped back in his car lol

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Haha at least she can entertain herself, i am good at that too

It is probably a shared item but the seat belt adjusters on the B pillars in that car, look exately like the ones in my little Suzuki car
Actually that car give me a lot of Suzuki associations.

Did she turn off recording ?

Pppp...lease...
Advise SKY about the rules re; using your mobile phone in the car.

She can still get booked for holding it even when the car is not moving.

Best to turn the damn things off completely.

It only takes two or three seconds of distraction & wham....You're at the scene of the accident you did not see or caused.

I dont even like talking hands free while driving, but i do think it is my intense disdain of phones that shine thru.
Fortunately i get very very few calls every week, i tend to make calls not get them.

My niece talking to a koala and getting rear ended by a truck

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W

A serious offense holding a phone in the UK.... I don't know the laws in your country though.

At least she (and the koala) were unhurt...

Paul.

While driving home last night, two arseholes came speeding by throwing eggs at random cars :mad:

My van got nailed and I immediately went into road rage mode, but backed off when waze reported Police up ahead :cautious:

Camera(s) Used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Back