A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

Those tires look like some Mickey Tompson i use to run on my scale 4x4 RC truck, but in all fairness is is a decade or so since those tires spun under any little truck i controlled remotely.

So the other day I was headed to my shop and while stopped at a light, this guy in a Corolla bumps into my cargo carrier

It's low and sticks out a bit with the extension, but is covered with a bright blue pool noodle, so it's kinda hard to miss

Anyways, I guess he didn't realize when he hit me cause he checked his steering, then accelerated.

After sticking his head out the window, he soon realized he was up my arse lol

I waved that it was ok and let him go on his way

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906

Maybe you should stick a flagpole on the back :ROFLMAO:

I think in UK we would need to add an overhanging load flag for that, otherwise the collision would be your fault.
Over 1 meter overhang and to be legal you need one of these on the back, located so that the "End must be made clearly visible.", although on yours it could be a fixed sign on a pole rather than the flag:

1596873202238-0754.png

Same here, 1 M and you have to mark the end of it ( think it is a EU thing )
I might consider 1 - 2 of those flags they use on ATV s, these days you can even get them in LED versions.
iu

If you patriotism are strong, or if the law allow for it, you could fly the old glory

yours are convenient in that is it that low so it dont block lights or plate, if it did i assume you would need to deal with that with a light boom or something.
Nice rack though, as i recall that car of yours is a ppl carrier so probably not all that much storage space in it.

It actually has reflectors all around

I think the laws vary from state to state, but typically you'd need additional lights if it blocks the view of any factory lighting

Anyhoo, another video from earlier today

Took one of my 70 T/A's out for a short run before putting her back in storage and even on a back road in the middle of nowhere, I have people stopping to chat about it lol

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

So he also have a rear facing radar on his "crown vic"

It is extremely rare you see police lurking like that here, they dont seem that happy to get out of the car or off the chair.
And they are constantly inventing new comfortable jobs for them self, like the new Danish online troll and what not police.

Politi-Online-Patrulje.jpg

But of course the rampant troll problem and sales of CS-GO skins and what not,,,,,, a severe problem in Denmark VS actual crime.

Idiot in a Civic weaving in and out traffic

Camera(s) used:
BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea Mini0906
BlueSkySea B4K

If you report that, will your police really take no action? The evidence is pretty clear!

Heres one from a couple nights ago

Some idiot in a decked out circus van of some sort was driving 20 mph in the fast lane of the Belt parkway just holding up traffic for no reason at all

Looked like some kinda propagandamobile

I gave him a little tase of the train horns as I passed

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

I don't know, seems like getting up close directly behind him then giving him about 20 seconds of the train horns would have been more impactful.

Attachments

• woot-woot.jpg
    woot-woot.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 1
I dont think snake eater have 20 seconds worth of air in the car, it is my understanding the train horns use a lot of air.

I have a friend that eats a lot of beans, he has plenty of... air.

On the L.I.E. earlier today and spotted this truck running on a flat tire.

Sure enough it blew out

Camera(s) used:
RayBan Stories
BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSkySea B4K

Back