A bunch of my own dash cam videos......

I notice that the cop himself is unmarked too!

Looking at your rear camera footage, this guy is walking towards the Porche and you can see him open the door and get in. Also, the Porche appears to be illegally parked near a driveway entrance next to what I believe is a no parking sign.

View attachment 67410

Yeah, I noticed the taillights flash as he was walkin towards it.

As for illegal parking, cops typically get away with that.

And if you're a cop driving a Porsche, I'm sure you can park where you please lol

Yeah, as an ex-New Yorker I know all about cops parking wherever they like, especially in a car like that. I mentioned it knowing that and was wondering if any of this caught your eye. I remember back in the day a lot of undercover cops who parked in odd places would leave something on their dashboard to alert a meter maid or another cop who might be thinking about ticketing them who they were and that they might be on some kind of official business.

Just a short clip sitting in the driveway when my dog barked at one of our tenants

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue N5

Short clip of a BMW and Corvette messing around on the Southern State Parkway

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5

Short clip of a BMW and Corvette messing around on the Southern State Parkway

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5
Always good fun to watch these folks going at it haha. And never gets old seeing four cams in a car

Panic stop on the Belt Parkway when some idiot merged into traffic

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

U got a Train horn or something!?! Holy F that is loud! (Edit: looked at other vid son his YT channel, yes, Train horns! lol)

Pretty sure that is illegal mod in many states.

But really, stock car horns are way to quite, I can not even hear them at all even if i have radio and AC off. Cars have too much sound proofing in them these days.

Last edited:
Digging deep with Piano man. :)

I cant say i listen to "BJ" often, actually dont even have a record of his.

I think here there are no limit to horn loudness, but it can not be a multi tome, so no la cucaracha here.
I assume 2 different tone horns firing at the same time to make ? tone would be okay.

Lady hit my cargo carrier today and just ignored me as she drove off

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5

NY That tells it all. Yall need train horn car horns there.

OK, so I'm a bit embarrassed to be posting this one :sick:

It actually happened earlier this year, but I've been kinda putting off posting it :unsure:

Anyways, the asshole in me thought it would be fun to mess with a speeding Durango SRT :sneaky:

After giving him a little spritz, I let him pass and hit the speed limiter on my van trying to keep up :oops:

What happens next nearly made me $h!t my pants o_O

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSKySea Mini0906

It actually happened earlier this year, but I've been kinda putting off posting it :unsure:

Anyways, the asshole in me thought it would be fun to mess with a speeding Durango SRT :sneaky:

After giving him a little spritz, I let him pass and hit the speed limiter on my van trying to keep up :oops:

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSKySea Mini0906
yup.. they use unmarked Durango's here as well. My local County Sheriff CAT team has a couple SRT's as well, for Pursuits and Stolen Vehicle tracking. They also use unmarked pickups (F-150 & RAM), and even a wagon of some sort. And they don't always have those "cop" rims either...so, no easy way to tell if it is a squad or not.

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W
BlueSKySea Mini0906

He was real nice only letting you off with a warning, so be good now, because that warning and stop have been entered into their computer system, so if there is a next time, it's gonna be a spendy stop.

They ALWAYS try to force their way on this onramp

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue Nexus 5

Trying to beat this stale green on Avenue X when this idiot bike comes out of nowhere

Camera(s) used:

Vantru Nexus 5

I got a severe case of floppy stick on my drive yesterday, which left my car stranded with just 3 and 4 gear, and a stick that no matter which of those 2 gears i was in had like 4-5-6 inches of throw to either side.
A grommet on one of the two linkages on the gear stick fallen apart, so not able to select 1-2 on the left side or 5 - R gears on the right side.

Not a big problem though a quick parking lot fix at my mothers place and i was off again with 5 gears at my disposal, but clearly something will have to be done, just NOT paying 45 dollars for a new grommet, or 500 USD ort so for a complete gearbox to gear stick cable replacement.
So i will have to ghetto something up, which i think is quite doable.

Shifty lane changer gets blasted

Camera(s) used:

Vantrue N5

Same video, different camera

Camera(s) used:

BlueSkySea B2W

Back